TOP 25 ALBUMS OF THE DECADE

other than agalloch, type o, devin townsend, weakling, kid a and kayo dot, ive barely even heard of those bands. looks like a hipster junk with a side of pinkage. what happened? is metal too immature or something now. well fuck you. ;)

kid a is not terrible or good. like the band, it's just there. kayo dot created a whole new spectrum of suck. if weakling weren't from the US and had released one or two more albums, no one would give a shit. it's so been there done that.

i really like the TON album. the agallochs are good, but you nailed it with Devin. fantastic record.

Over is my 40-hour rush to finish sutpid uni stuff. Will start to think/write about this tonight.

other than agalloch, type o, devin townsend, weakling, kid a and kayo dot, ive barely even heard of those bands. looks like a hipster junk with a side of pinkage. what happened? is metal too immature or something now. well fuck you. ;)

kid a is not terrible or good. like the band, it's just there. kayo dot created a whole new spectrum of suck. if weakling weren't from the US and had released one or two more albums, no one would give a shit. it's so been there done that.

i really like the TON album. the agallochs are good, but you nailed it with Devin. fantastic record.

:lol:

My friend had the best quote about Kayo Dot of all time. We were riding in the car and my other friend (also a KD fan) was playing Blue Lambency Downward.

FRIEND #1: "What is this shit???"

FRIEND #2: "It's 'experimental' music."

FRIEND #1: "Well the experiment failed!"