Top 5 Favourite bands (to get an idea of range)

Originally posted by Light

Well... I dunno...
The chap who was standing next to me in the front row shouted out 'FUCK yeah!' after one song... which, due to him being drunk (and American) came out sounding rather more like 'fuck YA'. And Entwine's singer replied "I will"... ;)

~ Light ~

you're kidding right?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by pagan2002
sorry dude, i asked him to remove them cause i thought i may have offended someone. he hasnt removed anything for a while unless i asked him to. i think now he knows people dont want him to. still your radiohead one was funny. anyone else wanna write some funny band names? they can be real or imagined, with funny song titles. martin powell i san expert at this. he had a band called orthapedic shoe!
i'll start it off, i saw a few funny names at milwaukee metal fest, one was metal tears, which i thought was great!
:D

"boiled horse" also known as "glue" !!! ( sorry animal lovers,which includes me !!)
or ummm "dribbling penis" , "unwell foreskin" (shit, one to many cock jokes there me thinks!!):saint:

Originally posted by Light

No... no, that actually happened... although I guess there's a fair chance that he was...

Anyway, shouldn't we move this into an 'Is Entwine's singer gay or not?' thread...?

~ Light ~

Well to me it seemed like a "fuck ya" too *gg*.
Whom do you mean by he? If Mika then he wasn't.. :lol:

Pain Of Salvation
Symphony X
Evergrey

I consider those my holy trinity of bands.

I really can't rank after that... there are many more bands that I love very much... but I find it hard to rank bands...

I am a new fan of Anathema.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i definitely couldnt choose a top 5, but my number one will always be opeth. anathema will definitely be in the list, too, but i dont know where.

you're soooooooooo dark

who said ENTWINE doesn't look gay?

entwine_2002.jpg

Anathema
Paradise Lost
Pantera
Creed
Clawfinger
Amorphis
Dire Straits
Moby Dick (Hungarian)
Sentenced
Nirvana
Tiamat
Therion
Toy Dolls
The Beatles
The Cranberries (seriously)
The Gathering
Alanis Morrisette
Gamma Ray

:rolleyes:

Top 17(+1) :) But it's not in order.
Usually I listen to them.

DOES ANYONE here like The Cranberries ? I'm very courious.

"Tits, tits, tits" was killer :)

(And also "Slice up your wife" though that was in another thread but I was laughing for about ten minutes)

Originally posted by Ghostie
DOES ANYONE here like The Cranberries ? I'm very courious.

i do. i only have the 'no need to argue' album tho, i don't know about the others. i really like some of the stuff on this album, but some other tracks are a bit too cheesy for me, or not catchy enough, which is quite a shame for a pop song. but all in all it's a good pop album, with a really cool voice work.

peace,
mehdi