Top 5 Favourite bands (to get an idea of range)

Originally posted by Diabolicum

Only pity that the singer acts a bit uhhh... gay :s

Mika? Gay? Neeeeeh!! He is a bit feminine but i like that :D
I met the guys here in Switzerland and they were realy funny!! Nothing of that "quiet and shy finish people"-clishe :lol: They are a cool crowd :D
BTW you can see some pics of that concert at http://www.entwine.ch.vu

Eos - excuses herself for the off-topic posting ;)

Originally posted by Eos

I love this band!! :)

Entwine's "Gone" was a great album and I still love it but "Time of Despair" was a little bit disappointing..the songwriting lacks of variation..all sounds equal...and I don't like the production!..but despite of that I'm looking forward to the next one.. ;)

Yeah it's great, songs like Thru the Darkness, Thy Guiding Light and Snowwhite Suicide make me feel great. I saw them live last month, GOOSEBUMPS! Only pity that the singer acts a bit uhhh... gay :s

why? i love entwine, too so tell me. what is wrong with the singer?

aww.. you just have to take it the right way.

sorry, dude. no matter which way i take them, they are the cheesiest lyrics ive ever heard.
you go ahead and like them, no problem, though.

BTW you can see some pics of that concert at http://www.entwine.ch.vu

thanks for the link! great pics, eos.

Well, the way he clothes and the way he "dances" are a bit... ehhrr feminine influenced :)
He could be a bit more sober, just like Vinnie and Danny, perfect! But their music is great anyway.

Diabolicum I'm getting worried about you.. Do you always study male musicians that way? :lol:
I think the way Mika acts on stage fits pretty well to their music. But I also think that it doesn't matter how he's dressed or how he's dancing as long as he's singing well :D

By the way, do you know of a site where I can find pfotos from the Entwine/Ram-Zet/TOT concert?

The only I know is the one I told you about already (with the pics I took in Switzerland). I have some pics from Ram-Zet and a few from ToT. I'll put them online after the Graspop ;)