Tough Guy Charlie

SaviourSelf

Feb 9, 2005
Brooklyn
From Charlie to the infamous TD:

Do you look for this stuff, I'm a bit confused? Do you send this stuff to me in an attempt to get a rise out of me?
You know what, just because I'm in a rock band and all that stuff that goes with it doesn't mean I don't have a background. Where I come from- If someone believes that someone is trying to Fuck with them or Goof on them We would simply Knock that person out.You wouldn't want to get on the bad side of me, would you?"

Ha ha ha. That's cute. I know at least 10 guys here in Brooklyn that want to kick his ass for trying to copyright the NYHC symbol back in the day...my boyfriend Freddie being one of them.

The fact that you would even bring up copyrighting the NYHC logo shows your ignorance. Why don't you ask Jimmy from Murphy's Law about that? I guess when he brought me on stage at CB's in 1987 at his show and told the whole crowd that it was a bunch of bullshit means nothing? Get your facts right before you go accusing.
Oh, and then I got to play Crucial Bar-B-Q

What he said in '87 (almost 20 years ago) and what gets thrown around now are must be 2 different things.

I just found it funny, that your drummer was being all tough. When I was with Billy in Philly at Ozzfest a few years back, he was ducking him all day.

SaviourSelf said:
What he said in '87 (almost 20 years ago) and what gets thrown around now are must be 2 different things.

I just found it funny, that your drummer was being all tough. When I was with Billy in Philly at Ozzfest a few years back, he was ducking him all day.

And Billy was ducking other people, so the reports go.

SaviourSelf said:
Ha ha ha. That's cute. I know at least 10 guys here in Brooklyn that want to kick his ass for trying to copyright the NYHC symbol back in the day...my boyfriend Freddie being one of them.

Seems to me that there's at least ten guys in Brooklyn that need to get a life.

Black Thirteen said:
The fact that you would even bring up copyrighting the NYHC logo shows your ignorance. Why don't you ask Jimmy from Murphy's Law about that? I guess when he brought me on stage at CB's in 1987 at his show and told the whole crowd that it was a bunch of bullshit means nothing? Get your facts right before you go accusing.
Oh, and then I got to play Crucial Bar-B-Q

Get 'em Scott!

No one was. It was an idiot rumour from back in 86 that was started by newbie "hardcore" kids who were into metal but thought it was hipper to shave their heads and act like they'd been listening to Agnostic Front their whole lives. Even that sentence sounds retarded now.

Black Thirteen said:
No one was. It was an idiot rumour from back in 86 that was started by newbie "hardcore" kids who were into metal but thought it was hipper to shave their heads and act like they'd been listening to Agnostic Front their whole lives. Even that sentence sounds retarded now.

Thanks Scott for shedding some light on that. Wannabe's suck in any genre.