Tour 2011...it's that time of year again!

2011 is fast approaching, and with that in mind, where would you like Woods of Ypres to play this summer? If you want Woods to come to your city, return to your city, or never come to your city again (haha) post it here!!

for a refresher, here's a list of cities Woods of Ypres has played since I've been in the band:

Sault Ste Marie, ON x2
Thunder Bay, ON x2
Sudbury, ON
Windsor, ON x3
Toronto, ON x6?
Hamilton, ON
St. Thomas, ON
Ottawa, ON x3
Montreal, QC x2
Moncton, NB
Sussex, NB
Halifax, NS
Winnipeg, MB x3
Regina, SK
Saskatoon, SK
Prince Albert, SK x2
Edmonton, AB x2
Calgary, AB x3
Prince George, BC
Vancouver, BC x2
Victoria, BC
Portland, OR
Santa Clara, CA
Ramona, CA
Mesa, AZ
Dallas, TX
San Antonio, TX
San Marcos, TX
Austin, TX
Houston, TX
Stockbridge, GA
Philadlephia, PA
New York, NY
Worcester, MA
St. Paul, MN
Chicago, IL

thanks!

-Evan
(sorry to us the TGER profile for this post, i don't have an UM login)

I don't know where I will be by the time summer arrives, but shouldn't be too hard, making it out to see you guys agian

on another note Evan...can you make a topic about green evening merch, whats avaiable and shit...

Come to Portland Oregon again. My band, Mary Shelley, opened for you last time, and we would love to again.

Savannah, GA
Charleston, SC
Columbia, SC
Greenville, SC
Augusta, GA
Charlotte, NC

Unless it's between July 1-14-- then of course somewhere in North Dakota...

It would be great if you came around Saskatoon again. I'm hoping with enough notice I can get some of my friends to get off their asses and come support a great band.

<mitch hedberg> I would like to see WoY play on a stage. Preferably one that is a few feet away from where I am standing.</mitch hedberg> lol

London ON or anywhere within a 200km radius of here. :headbang:

Belfast, Northern Ireland and/or Ballycastle, Northern Ireland. :kickass:

You guys know you want to come here and film a few Woods tour vlogs.

Seeing/photographing you guys in Dallas, TX again would be great! Maybe Reno's Chop Shop for venue? Better than The Nightmare, for sure. Would be glad to help out however I could. Other TX dates would be great, and I'd definitely try to see those as well.

Edmonton Alberta again
saw you guys last time.
was excellent.
got a whole bunch of people who would love to see you guys who missed you that last time.

Definitely Prince George and Vancouver (we'll make it this time!) again... and a show in Kamloops BC would be fucking killer. Or you know, Salmon Arm would be cool, too.