Tour 2011...it's that time of year again!

Atlanta!

Or at least somewhere nearby that's not a shitty teen club that doesn't allow alcohol...

@ Kleo- I suppose you're right. I haven't been to The Palladium since they replaced all the great Death/Black Metal shows with horrible pop-punk and hardcore shows. I was hoping for an uprising- but if the sound techs/system is terrible then forget it! My vote's for Ralphs! Plus, if they have food, that's a great partnership with alcohol!!! :) Oh, and thank you for the comments on the picture, I really gotta update that photo. It's not "cold" enough, if you know what I mean.

yes, Woods of Ypres will definitely be returning to Texas in 2011, unless we get some offers from Indonesia that we just can't turn down. let's make it happen. and if Vex is planning on heading North before the summer, i can still try to help you guys out with RVA, Philly, Mass, etc.

Awesome, man - just say when. Spring BroFest 2011.

We are trying like hell to have our next album out by early summer so I'll let you know if we're able to head your way around then. It would be cool to get in a bit of roadtime / brotime with whichever of your bands is gigging around then.

As long as you guys have a show in a state somewhat near ours we will surely be there! Hopefully we can avoid Mesa altogether :) haha.

/d