Tour 2011...it's that time of year again!

<mitch hedberg> I would like to see WoY play on a stage. Preferably one that is a few feet away from where I am standing.</mitch hedberg> lol

London ON or anywhere within a 200km radius of here. :headbang:

London for sure. The Music Hall has had a bunch of sweet ass gigs (High On Fire, Devin Townsend, Coheed and Cambria, etc.) of late and it's a pretty solid venue.

London for sure. The Music Hall has had a bunch of sweet ass gigs (High On Fire, Devin Townsend, Coheed and Cambria, etc.) of late and it's a pretty solid venue.

yeah for sure! I saw Evile + Gama Bomb + Bonded By Blood there recently, killer show! I heard SkeletonWitch had a show there about a week ago too. I just moved here, was pretty impressed with the venues/shows, it's just too bad Moon Over Marin closed :/

Athens Greece!!!!!!!!! We would like pretty much to see you here Live!!!!

Victoria! If you guys don't make it to Victoria I would completely understand considering what happened last time. If you come to Vancouver I will definitely be there. Last summer I was in treatment and actually my sister was getting married the day you played in Van so obviously I couldn't be there!

- Joel

yeah for sure! I saw Evile + Gama Bomb + Bonded By Blood there recently, killer show! I heard SkeletonWitch had a show there about a week ago too. I just moved here, was pretty impressed with the venues/shows, it's just too bad Moon Over Marin closed :/

MoM's gone? That kinda sucks. I don't go to London very often but I saw a show there last Halloween and it seemed like a pretty cool place.

thanks everybody for the suggestions! we're planning on hitting EVERY one of these cities when we can, starting with North America in 2011. seriously, any little bit helps, so please pass the word on.

Pete - you were in a dream i had the other night. you were at a show, walking down a dark road, and we debated t-shirt sizes. weird.

Eastern Canada, i think you're due for a turn. make us an offer we can't refuse!

Oden44 - you can e-mail greenevening@gmail.com. we have Decomposer logo t-shirts, Decomposer CDs, and the s/t demo cds (not many left.) thanks!

I'll give you guys $3.50 to play Worcester. Or at least hang around a parking lot to make sure you get a GPS until 4 in the morning.

I'd love to see Woods in Seattle on the forthcoming tour. But if it doesn't happen, I'd definitely drive to Portland again.

Somewhere in Northern Europe, Denmark preferably. :) You'd be able to spend the whole summer playing festivals in Europe.

If y'all's are planning to come down this far south again, we would love to do another round of shows. Turnouts and organization and everything should be better this time around, partially because we know which promoters to avoid. :D Our new album should be out by then so that would work out well.

yes, Woods of Ypres will definitely be returning to Texas in 2011, unless we get some offers from Indonesia that we just can't turn down. let's make it happen. and if Vex is planning on heading North before the summer, i can still try to help you guys out with RVA, Philly, Mass, etc

and Miltbrand: Woods of Ypres is going to Europe come hell or high water

Due to my work schedule, I couldn't make it out to see WOY in Worcester last time you guys came! Now that Earache has you guys (or you guys have Earache- whatever), you should up the venue to the Worcester Palladium! It will draw a huge crowd in comparison!!! It's Massachusetts go-to metal venue that's hosted the New England Metal & Hardcore Fest for years seeing everyone from 1349 to Behemoth to Eluveitie to blah blah blah, you name it. www.thepalladium.net :kickass:

and the palladium also has pretty much the worst sound in Massachusetts. Stick to Ralph's. We can cuddle. Not you guys in woods. That shreds guy. He looks awesome next to that wall.