Trashed lost and Strungout/KnuckleDuster MP3! See Inside

after only one listen i can honestly say that trashed, lost and strungout is one of their best tunes up to date (IMO) it sounds fresh and has some killer riffs! classic bodom!!

knuckleduster is different yes, but it aint no nu metal song! i dont know any nu metal band who would use synthesizers and guitar on other strings then their sevenstrings H and E!!!

i like this new direction very much!

I think that to say they're going in a new direction, based on one/two songs is silly, they could just be experimenting, who cares Knuckleduster is fucking awesome IMO.

Yeah, so much agressivity at 1'40" ! \m/
Just a shame they didn't played the chorus one more time at the end :'(

(Delt if you read this, explain your opinion about why 2 steps down is too low, this race to low tuning is an interesting subject)

(oh and I prefer the version with heavier bass personnaly)

sorry, you get my point :) it's bodom but with some new stuff was what i meant.. and so far i like the new stuff..

Did anyone else notice that Alexi's vocals are fucking retarded in Knuckleduster? God, this song fucking pisses me off. I'm really scared that the only band I ever liked enough to tattoo their fucking name on my body is gonna turn to shit. TL&S isn't a bad song AT ALL but it really does sound like a track that they might have cut from HCDR because it wasn't quite up to par.

slaesh....

Allow me to name all of the songs on HCDR that kill TL&S.

Angels Don't Kill
Triplecorpse Hammerblow
Bodom Beach Terror
You're Better Off Dead
Hate Crew Deathroll
Chokehold
Sixpounder
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

That leaves two songs... and one of them is a cover... and most people would probably add Needled 24/7 to my list. So.. just be quiet.

I listened to Knuckleduster first and I can't say it has really caught onto me just yet. Its kinda like when I first heard Needled 24/7 I didn't really care much for it but after I listened to it a few times I loved it. Sounds like CoB is trying new things with Knuckleduster and thats cool by me, I always like it when bands suprise you with a bit of a different approach. Kinda like new In Flames, thats why I like them so much.

Trashed Lost and Strungout, excellent very excellent, reminds me of something that would be on Follow the Reaper. This is one of the best CoB songs I have ever heard. I cannot wait to get the EP. Thanks for uploading these for us.

gkelter, you can't tell me what songs are better than tl&s since i'll always have my own opinion.. as long as you aren't a bikinimodel who fucks for hcdr appreciation

bodom will never do what in flames did, so far this evolution sounds very natural which rtr or stye doesnt