TRIGGER Intro Video and NEWS

Yeah man, my bad.

However the paged that you go on to purchase it has changed and doesn't say coming soon next to the price.

But there is no link :mad:

Well, wed is here and still nothing under the xmas tree:(

I think it's all a big practical joke at this point.

kenobi_011.jpg

This is not the drum replacement software you're looking for.

the BUY IT button is gonna go live soon.

For SSD 3.x and Drumagog 4.x upgrade/crossgrade users, please stand by for links. You will need either the last four digits of your SSD 3.x serial OR your Drumagog Registered email.

Thanks,
Alex

Drumagog is a registered trademark of Wavemachine Labs and is not affiliated in any way with Yellow Matter Entertainment, Slate Digital, or Steven Slate

way to be optimistic!!!

Actually, our demos did 5000 users with only 20 people with issues.. so we're pretty confident... We have multiple servers sharing the load.

@ Alex?

Sorry about that. I was being a smart ass.:heh: (didn't come across in text) Good luck!:headbang:

As a matter of fact I'll edit my post to not draw negative attention. ;)

haha no its all good, gave me a chuckle.. we have definitely had our share of server smackdowns in the past but I think we're ready for this one..

way to be optimistic!!!

Actually, our demos did 5000 users with only 20 people with issues.. so we're pretty confident... We have multiple servers sharing the load.

...plus the hundreds that dont let you know that we are having issues.

i know this thing requires tweaking and all but, usually when i try a demo, i just want to pop it in a track and if it does right away what it's supposed to do, im sold. Otherwise, ill wait for videos instead of posting my tracks, and wait to get a reply from support to give me screen shots and all.

Bought it, waiting for the download to work :saint:

"That passcode was not found. Please check your information and try again. All attempts are logged with IP and email information."