TRIGGER Intro Video and NEWS

One question about Trigger that I don't think has been asked/answered, and I can't check cos I don't have an iLok (yet)..

When you've got multiple samples triggering randomly, do the samples link together? Ie. Does Snare5Z3Crack1 trigger with Snare5Z4Crack1 every time, or does it just choose a random Snare5Z4Crack# to use? If the former, how does this work with different samples, or if you have like 5 of one sample and only 4 of another?

When you've got multiple samples triggering randomly, do the samples link together? Ie. Does Snare5Z3Crack1 trigger with Snare5Z4Crack1 every time, or does it just choose a random Snare5Z4Crack# to use? If the former, how does this work with different samples, or if you have like 5 of one sample and only 4 of another?

TRIGGER has great sample player engine. It has intelligent behavior and amazing sound.

Lets say you have two instruments (direct mic and room) with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity. If you load instrument one (direct) in first TRIGGER instrument channel and instrument two (room) in second TRIGGER instrument channel, then they will play synced.

One more example. Lets say you loaded:
- channel 1 - instrument with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 2 - instrument with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 3 - instrument with 12 velocity layers and 5 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 4 - instrument with 9 velocity layers and 4 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 5 - instrument with 12 velocity layers and 5 alternation hits per each velocity

Then Channel 1 will be synced with Channel 2 and Channel 3 will be synced with Channel 5. As for Channel 4, it will play without synchronization with other channels.

TRIGGER has great sample player engine. It has intelligent behavior and amazing sound.

Lets say you have two instruments (direct mic and room) with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity. If you load instrument one (direct) in first TRIGGER instrument channel and instrument two (room) in second TRIGGER instrument channel, then they will play synced.

One more example. Lets say you loaded:
- channel 1 - instrument with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 2 - instrument with 8 velocity layers and 6 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 3 - instrument with 12 velocity layers and 5 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 4 - instrument with 9 velocity layers and 4 alternation hits per each velocity
- channel 5 - instrument with 12 velocity layers and 5 alternation hits per each velocity

Then Channel 1 will be synced with Channel 2 and Channel 3 will be synced with Channel 5. As for Channel 4, it will play without synchronization with other channels.

mint.

I'd just like to say that Trigger totally pwnz the SPL DrumXchanger. I was quite disappointed with the DrumXchanger. The Transient Designer aspect of it is killer - but the triggering aspect is not.

posted on gearslutz yesterday:

"We're happy that for 90% of you, TRIGGER is working great. But it was also revealed that there were some minor bugs on Mac Xeon and Nehalem processors.

So we kinda had to fix those

Good news, they are fixed as of today. So then we make new installers tomorrow, and have to test the latest TRIGGER for several days to make sure it works perfectly. Once testing is done, the retail version goes on our server, which will need a day of testing to ensure its working properly.

And then, you can buy TRIGGER."

Yayyyyyy.

I seriously had a dream about Trigger last night - it came out and I was stoked and bought it and my life was perfect. No joke, I dream about fucking programs these days. Monday night was me bitching out Steinberg at some festival over their lack of tab to transient!

Yayyyyyy.

I seriously had a dream about Trigger last night - it came out and I was stoked and bought it and my life was perfect. No joke, I dream about fucking programs these days. Monday night was me bitching out Steinberg at some festival over their lack of tab to transient!

dude...so this is seriously going to be better and faster than tap to transient??

i mean...would you just be able to print the track with TRIGGER on it, onto another one without phase issues or latency and all that crap you get with drumagog??