Trouble - Sunday May 20th

^^ I don't like you today. :p

That's not nice!!!!!!
I am trying to help you out here, since you are the new owner of an axe.
You don't want to look emo do you?
emo-1.jpg

That's not nice!!!!!!
I am trying to help you out here, since you are the new owner of an axe.
You don't want to look emo do you?

I'm always nice! :p Correction, I just added to my axe collection. I've owned geetars since the age of 21! I've also always CUT THE FRINGE! OK, I may be old, but I sure as hell will never be Emo.

omfgiamsolonelyandidontwantpeepstohatemesoiwillnevercutthefringeagainomgillslitmywristsfirst

:p

:lol:

I just bought one of these about 2 weeks ago!:headbang:

i5CS.jpg

Brian Moore Guitars - i5

Nice, I am not familiar with that product.
I used to play a 5 string Ibanez Soundgear many years ago in a band I was in during my college years. It was a bit awkward for me, in all honesty, so I went back to 4 string...

Hi everyone, new here. Does anyone know if Trouble do Victims of the Insane?

Am off to see them on Weds, have high hopes... last time was over a decade ago, was great.

There were a few double-sided set list copies on a table next to the stage at the May 20 Legends show. I took one home to add to the memorabilia collection. Both sides were scanned and the files were uploaded to my site. They're here if you're interested in viewing them.

http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/memorabilia/various/setlistthis_070520.jpg
http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/memorabilia/various/setlistthat_070520.jpg

This is pretty much how I remember it although set lists have been known to be deviated from before so if they snipped one here or added one there I doubt if I could fill in the holes this time. ;)

It seems they're getting a warm welcome in Europe as there are already a few enthusiastic comments and pics from the tour from fans who have seen the show in Greece and Netherlands. There are also fans from Spain and Italy begging for shows there since they're not in the schedule this time.

Enjoy your tour stop on Wednesday! Feel free to check in again after the show and give us an update. :)

exceptional show... Assassin, Pray for the dead, Tempter, Memory's Garden, Bastards were standouts but all was great and new material just slotted right in. Loved the twin guitars and especially unusual configuration of drums (sound/style of which which sat perfectly in mix making me think of Slagel and Metoyer... not Rubin!)

Heard that they slayed Wolverhampton too.

exceptional show... Assassin, Pray for the dead, Tempter, Memory's Garden, Bastards were standouts but all was great and new material just slotted right in. Loved the twin guitars and especially unusual configuration of drums (sound/style of which which sat perfectly in mix making me think of Slagel and Metoyer... not Rubin!)

Heard that they slayed Wolverhampton too.

Awesome! Luckily for me and others on the board, Trouble have played 4 local area shows this year. I was fortunate enough to see them 2 times this year. They are very tight live, and seem to all be getting along quite well, and seem to be having a good time.