TSE - The Bringer (Soilwork Cover) - Project/DI-files inside

how is the mac mini btw? Can it handle lots of plugins and vst instruments?

I think it is great! Takes little space on my desk, and it's very very quiet! I haven't had any problems loading/running many plugins and instruments, 16GB ram does help though :p

criticism will be aproved.
just guitar, bass, drums

Last edited by a moderator:
how easy is it to expand the mac mini? What would you say is biggest limitation of it? It would be great to have something thats really powerfull, expandable, reliable and portable!

how easy is it to expand the mac mini? What would you say is biggest limitation of it? It would be great to have something thats really powerfull, expandable, reliable and portable!

It's not very expandable.. I had to buy a kit to install the second harddrive, and rip the machine to pieces to install it.. it's reliable, but if you want portability I would suggest a macbook maybe :p

maybe mac isnt for me right now. I just dont have the money. I have 2 grand max to get a super awesome computer thats expandable aswell.

if you have the time and effort I would suggest checking out a hackintosh build :p more for the money if you get it to work ;)

yeah I'm way too retarded to do that though. I need something prebuilt or something thats really easy to build and get working. Btw do you think the new x50 will be less than 100 bucks?

There's a (very annoying) delay on the guitars.. did you use a very long IR with KeFir maybe ?

Dont use impulses and Kefir in this to be honest there is no inch of delay :D its added a litle room width, personal taste