TV Shows

all of [as] minus minoriteam/boondocks/moral orel/fagshit

- family guy (most importantly)
- aqua teen hunger force
- futurama
- neon genesis: evangelion
- samurai champloo (samurais kick your ass)
- harvey birdman: attorney at law
- home movies (when aired)
- ghost in the shell: 2nd gig (yeah, i am that gay)

aside from that ill watch something random on the history channel, or discovery if its appealing.

also ive been catching kick ass sonny chiba flicks on fx at 3 in the morning or so.

J. said:
Did you also watch Dawsons Creek?
:lol:

J. said:
Yeah, it is mindless. A troublesome youth gets a second chance and goes to live with the rich folk. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.....
this was the Fresh Prince am I rite

things I watch every year:

Final Four
Superbowl (and random games + NFL playoffs)
the four golf majors
The Triple Crown (a laugh riot ~ the Derby is all high society, and by the time they get to the race in NY or NJ or wherever it's guys in wife beaters)

I watch very little commercial tv and I despise the reality genre. if a show captures my interest I'll buy it on DVD. right now I'm working my way through the three seasons of Tour of Duty. Kim Delaney was smoking hot.

How come no one watches House?
Its so underrated, its GREAT!

My shows:

House
Lost
Sopranos
Real Time with Bill Maher
Gilmore Girls (yeah yeah shut up, I need one girlie show there)
Chapelle Show
Family Guy

Americans do seem to do TV better than anyone else these days. Of current TV shows, the only ones I watch are from the US to be honest.

Updated list:

Prison Break
Tuesday night FX @ 10 PM slot, i.e. The Shield (still the best show on TV), Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck
Lost
Invasion
The O.C. :cool:
Sopranos
Deadwood
Rome
Entourage

I think that's it; they're not all on during the same season, so it's really only about 5, maybe 6 shows per week tops.

I've noticed lately that I only watch TV when I'm eating. Old habit I suppose, but for some reason it makes both experiences much nicer.

I usually flip on the Discovery/National Geographic/History (when it's not about something from the past 100 years) or something about sports.

The only shows I would go out of my way to watch are Seinfeld, Conan, Real Time with Bill Maher and the odd nature special or show. (Shark Week, Blue Planet, etc.)