TV Shows

I unplugged the antenna from my television 2 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Although I did watch Skinemax a few times earlier this year at the house of another, and I still watch the NFL wherever I may roam on Sunday.

Plus Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy on DVD if that counts.

I download the shows in which I care to view. This ensures that I don't sit in front of a tv for hours on end channel surfing. There's enough good shit to not abandon the medium all together.

Heroes, Lost, Gordon Ramsay, Planet Earth, Rescue Me, The Shield, Man Vs Wild, Deadwood, all beat the shit out of the tripe that the silver screen has to offer.

I downloaded (please note that I "downloded", since I don't own a TV and would like to inform everyone here about that, since it makes me feel really special) the first three episodes of Californication with David Duchovny. It was pretty alright and delivered the same kind of cultural criticism as Fight Club, and the main character was also the same kind of dysfunctional modern man. After the third episode it got kind of tedious and things started repeating themselves a bit too much for my liking, the recurrent sex scenes with very hot women however, was something that I could tolerate (even though I never really understood why this character picked up girls left and right). Also David Duchovny was really good as this cynical failed writer.

Anyone who's seen it?

alright, so who here is into Sons of Anarchy? a co-worker let me borrow season 1, and that's some damn fine violence and story telling. now i need to wait on season 2.

still watch Rescue Me. it only has two seasons left. they are playing the last episode the week of the 10th anniversary of 9/11

last season of Lost coming up

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

the funniest season since sliced bread, fucking great this season.

The Office is still great, Dexter is good, Californication I got into just recently watched all the episodes that's a good show. True Blood was lame in the 1st season and I got no interest going any further...Weeds I cant get into, and that how i met your mother..idk just downloaded first season let's see if my opinion changes

Trailer Park Boys is my favourite show right now... I can watch them over and over again and they're just so hilarious and believably trashy :lol:
Ricky's botched catchphrases are the best!!

"it doesnt take rocket appliances to know that....."
"it's like getting two birds stoned at once"
"He passed with flying fucking carpets"

goddamn!

I still love The Office though it's definitely weakening with age. How I Met Your Mother is decent. Honestly, aside from Family Guy, that's about all I watch. Well, those and That Metal Show on VH1 Classic. 24 starts up again soon. Will watch that, too.

I saw one episode of Parks & Recreation recently that was pretty funny in a "man are these people ever quirky" kinda way, which seems to be the trend these days.

The Cleveland Show has been kinda hit and miss, but some of them have been funny as hell!

I finally saw an ep of The Office that just seemed flat out dumb, but that show is usually gold!