TV Shows

all of [as] minus minoriteam/boondocks/moral orel/fagshit

- family guy (most importantly)
- aqua teen hunger force
- futurama
- neon genesis: evangelion
- samurai champloo (samurais kick your ass)
- harvey birdman: attorney at law
- home movies (when aired)
- ghost in the shell: 2nd gig (yeah, i am that gay)

aside from that ill watch something random on the history channel, or discovery if its appealing.

also ive been catching kick ass sonny chiba flicks on fx at 3 in the morning or so.
Have the DVD box set, one of my favorite anime series of all time:kickass:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Brak Show
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
12 oz mouse
Family Guy
Simpsons
CSI
Weeds
cooking shows (Chef at Home, Sugar, etc.) (yep, gay)

TV sucks. House sucks unrepentantly. What's wrong with you guys? You know how long House would last in real life? About three seconds before someone beat the fuck out of him.

Anyone else watch Mythbusters? I love that show. Dirty Jobs is a fun one too.

I think that mythbusters might actually work better as a half hour show. Alot of times it seems as though they are stretching the material pretty thin to make an enjoyable hour long program. There is some really cool stuff it is just clouded with some uncool filler.

30er6.jpg

@ Thanatopososis: is that for real? fuck. I hate it when you think you found the "secret hot chick" and the next time you see her, she's in some laddie 'zine.

Yeah, that's real. They mentioned that during the episode that they messed with coke and mentos. I was surprised because despite my thinking that she's very attractive, I didn't think she was the type to be in (or be sought out by) FHM.

hey, wierd. I can see that.
But anyway, she doesn't look like that on TV. My opinion is those magazines make everyone look LESS attractive. There's nothing attractive about looking like a slut. On her show, she just looks like a smart, cool chick with a nice body and red hair.