TV Shows

Sons of Anarchy... best show on TV.

i'd have to agree. FX keeps knocking it out of the park. ron perlman (while looking like a his skull skipped a few steps on the evolutionary ladder) is great as the president biker. my fave has to be Tig, but Juice cracks me up.

"i have my fingers in your ass, not up your ass. So it's not gay. Well, it's a little gay."

but the Emmy should go to Katey "Peggy Bundy" Sagal as the Queen Bitch. damn, that woman looks good, and has the attitude.

just now catching up on season 2 (currently recording season 3) and im hooked already. SOA is easily the best thing going.

ENTOURAGE just ended the season on a fucked up note. did you guys watch it this year? Sasha Gray anyone?

my bud works for HBO here in NY with the editors and just a few days ago Adrian Grenier showed up for some biz. he was texting me that even the quitest chicks in his office were bribing him to let them in the editing room to meet him. he said he could literally hear the moisture in their panties :lol:

^hahahahaha!

btw, I only saw a few episodes when I was living in a hotel for a week. I saw the first Sasha Gray one. lol @ Stan Lee
I was thinking of renting the first few seasons. Is it worth it? I wasn't too impressed with the episodes I saw. It felt like a series that was once good but now they're running out of steam.

yeah, been trying to catch up with it online. I am like 6 episodes behind.

totally ditched True Blood this season after episode 3. My wife is hooked still though.

This is probably a stupid question but do TV shows hit the net right after they're aired on TV? I just started watching Dexter a few weeks ago and am hooked. The ending to season 4 was epic and I can't wait for the upcoming season :kickass:

Good to know. Now I can keep up with Dexter and Boardwalk Empire.

well maybe if you download them through torrents.

but you won't find them on the networks' website as both those are on paid channels (SHO and HBO)

BOARDWALK EMPIRE was pretty good. Nothing that blew my mind but it was cool.
Buscemi was seemingly born for this role. I didn't think he can pull of a leading role but he kicks ass.

Watched and episode of Louie last night. Meh. It was OK. The standup bits are the best.