TV Shows

I'm going through the second season of Bloodline and it's not too bad, I mean Im involved.
Going to check Westworld soon, only heard good reviews so far(t).

Luke Cage

Definitely the weakest of the Marvel Netflix Series. A poor villian with cliched motives (daddy didnt love me...boo hoo), and a really unsatisfying ending. The bright spot was Rosario Dawson, though I'm perplexed. At the end of Jessica Jones, Luke and Jessica were a thing, and here he's trying to bang Dawson, and does bang the cop. Maybe they were on a break or something.

Looking forward to Iron Fist and The Punisher.

When they were announcing Westworld they said it's gonna be the main competitor to Game Of Thrones. I don't see that happening at all though. I mean I can tell it's expensive and the visuals are great but the way they tell the story (or the story itself) is really mediocre.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
S4 of Boardwalk Empire was great as usual.

Watched s6 ep1 of Walking Dead. Nearly fell asleep. This series is so played out

Anyone watched Penny Dreadful, Black Mirror, or Peaky Blinders?

I only watched first 4 episodes of Black Mirror season 1.
You might like it, every episode is a new story with new actors though.

S1 of Black Mirror - Good stuff. Just 3 eps of contemporary Twilight Zone esque oddities

S1 of Peaky Blinders - really enjoyed it. I've always like Cillian Murphy. Basically a gangster/mafia tale in post WWI England

Reactions: dorian gray