Two chicks making out

I saw some shit once with a chick sticking something up a guy's dick

yeah you heard me right:

A CHICK STICKING SOMETHING UP A GUY'S DICK

that shit will scar you for life.

Originally posted by Tee
:lol: what kind of a man is that who's suffering from cockophobia? a descent man, who doesn't drool while some other cock is taking all the credit, and the joy and the goody bag. :p :D loosers... :D

Thats all im saying, who needs to see a cock, 2 chicks together thats something i will always want to see..:devil:

When I was in the army service this 25 year old engineer guy had a laptop in his locker. He had some videoclips in that laptop and one was about a woman blowing a horse and another clip had a dick in it with AA batteries coming out of the dillhole. :OMG:

I don't think anything can shock me anymore after that.

Originally posted by Exiled
Thats all im saying, who needs to see a cock, 2 chicks together thats something i will always want to see..:devil:

:lol: general misunderstanding, unless it isn't, and therefore the :devil:.
:err:

however, wouldn't do it, not for zill $. :p

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Very simple: The pole goes in the hole.

One can experiment and so on and so forth, but they wouldn't have made us all this way without a reason...

Two women? No. Unless one of them has a nice, long penis.

very wise. the last thing: it doesn't have to be long, boys. cheer up, mid-men, those to whom their daddy made a big tool mainly don't know how to use it properly, say the statistics. those think it's all about the race and hitting the gong. and it's not. :p

why would you need a big shovel if you don't know how to make a nicely decorated garden..... :-/

Originally posted by Tee
:err: thank you? you're female? take back the compliment! :guh:

No Tee im a man, although if i were a woman im sure nothing would change in my sex appetites hehehe... its just a matter of math...

One woman = good
two woman = twice as good
three woman = EVEN BETTER

Without wanting to sound shouvinist ( i hope i spelled it right) or just plain stupid, thats my humble opinion...:)

B the way Tee is there a way i can meet you i mean icq or something like that?

:saint: