u.s. tour?!

Feb 5, 2004
Being that I have never seen katatonia live before...I am besides myself why they are not going to have a date in philly?!!!! or at the least in maryland?!

any thoughts...I was unable to see them last time they came to the states for the same damn reason.Unfortunate...:mad:

Being that I have never seen katatonia live before...I am besides myself why they are not going to have a date in philly?!!!! or at the least in maryland?!

any thoughts...I was unable to see them last time they came to the states for the same damn reason.Unfortunate...:mad:

I DO have some thoughts, sir. Why not travel? I mean, fuck man... the VA and NY shows are less than a three hour drive from you. That's NOTHING, it's not like you'd even need to stay in a hotel or anything. I travel atleast that far for shows five or six times a year. In fact, I've travelled 1000+ miles to see Katatonia twice thus far.

Don't have a reliable car? I know first hand that you can take a train or bus into New York City for relatively cheap (~$25). Greyhound runs busses very frequently, and the bus should take you to the Port Authority which is literally a two minute walk from the venue.

COME ON. You have two months to get the time off work/save the $50 it would cost for travel expenses/tickets. Don't be so damn self defeating, if you really care that much you'll find a way.

Are you guys BOTH going to be there? I might have to do this! Originally I was planning on missing this tour, as I saw them twice last time around and the only show within driving distance (Houston, about 8 hours) was going to fall on a day that would make me have to miss all of my grad school classes for a week (big no-no).

Hmmm, it might be a possibility, though it looks like Mokena is a good distance from the Chicago airport, so transportation might be hairy. I guess I could always rent a car, and we could party in Chicago for a few days?! The show is on a Friday so it's definetly do-able.

Maybe?!

I'm planning on being there Friday-Saturday-Sunday...not sure if I will leave Sunday night or Monday morning though...I'll see about it. I just need to buy my plane tics soon. I am very excited.

Cool, dude! I might be up for it. I can actually get a direct flight from my small town (Pensacola, FL) to Chicago, so travelling there would actually be pretty easy. Yeah... we can get a hotel in Chicago and GET KRVNK for three days straight AWESOME AWESOME.

I will be in ohio, detroit and mokena....dont know if Ill be able to get to any more....:mad:

Don't be upset sir... that's three more shows that this thread's creator is going to see :lol: !

I kid, I kid.

But yeah... let's KRVNK TO THE MAX in Chicago... I'm sure Kev and I will drink enough for the three of us! You can get krvnk by proxy!

Don't be upset sir... that's three more shows that this thread's creator is going to see :lol: !

I kid, I kid.

But yeah... let's KRVNK TO THE MAX in Chicago... I'm sure Kev and I will drink enough for the three of us! You can get krvnk by proxy!

YES YES YES!!!!
I cant wait to meet you guys in person, you will also meet my bestest of friends for looooong time....."sparrowsblood" Cris. You are definately going to want to make anaal adventures with him LDS.:)

I hope all goes well! It would be very very awesome if you could make it. Wouldn't be the most Katatonik time ever if you couldn't.

If I can't make the Mokena show, I'll be in St. Paul for sure. I missed the last tour and felt terrible about it. I can't wait for this one.

I DO have some thoughts, sir. Why not travel? I mean, fuck man... the VA and NY shows are less than a three hour drive from you. That's NOTHING, it's not like you'd even need to stay in a hotel or anything. I travel atleast that far for shows five or six times a year. In fact, I've travelled 1000+ miles to see Katatonia twice thus far.

Don't have a reliable car? I know first hand that you can take a train or bus into New York City for relatively cheap (~$25). Greyhound runs busses very frequently, and the bus should take you to the Port Authority which is literally a two minute walk from the venue.

COME ON. You have two months to get the time off work/save the $50 it would cost for travel expenses/tickets. Don't be so damn self defeating, if you really care that much you'll find a way.

I understand where you are coming from,It is just having a newborn infant and not much time on my hands overall...It would be alot more ideal if they were touring closer to me.
Have fun :headbang:

I've seen the I-Rock venue in Detroit, Michigan, listed as being one of the stops on their U.S. tour for weeks now. Maybe a month or so. But neither the venue nor Ticketmaster lists the gig and no tickets are available yet.

Does anyone know if the Detroit show is confirmed or not? If it is, why aren't tickets available? The venue has had the gig listed for over a month, but even their web site doesn't make tickets available for purchase.

I'd love to see this line-up of bands! What a great show it'll be. But I, along with everyone else, need tickets.

What gives with the Detroit show?