U.S. TOUR

I'll be at the Atlanta show for sure, and possibly the Raleigh one as well.

This tour is going to be amazing... 3 of my favorite bands.

I honestly expected StS to open, but Orphaned Land really surprised me.... I can't fucking wait. Already got my meet and greet pass.

Meet and greet stuff smells like bullshit to me. I met the guys twice and had some small conversation without paying some extra money. The 30 or so extra dollars can go to the bar...where you might see them anyways :p

honestly i think the meet and greet is a rip off...i dunno what it includes and i'm definitely not as big a fan as you guys but the particular venue they're playing in my city is small and impossible not to meet any band that goes through there....even with bigger venues it's not impossible.

haha the good sir above me beat me to it, i didn't even bother getting the opeth VIP pass which had a lot of nice benefits...but just not worth it when i can talk to them all the next time they roll through town

Yeah, I started typing something similar earlier, but decided to stop. I was going to say that meet and greets are strange, especially since I have met the guys as well in the same venue they are playing in. I was wondering if they would be a little more hardcore about not letting fans around the band when they are in this particular open area because of the meet and greet.

I would love to have katatonia/ghost brigade/ and either rapture or saturnus, that would be a current "dream" tour for me. Swallow the Sun is a pretty damn awesome band, but ive saw them 3 years ago and i would KILL to see ghost brigade.

Good to know ill see some folks at the detroit show i saw at the last one. Reece and charon for sure. Im spreading the word to get everybody to attend.

Also kev, seems im going to the show in Tucson as well haha.