U.S. TOUR

Those who have been to the meet and greet so far, were you able to get your stuff signed and then leave and return it to your car? I've decided to bring my vinyl and like 5 cds or so to get signed, and just take the rest of the cds with me to az in a few weeks(I will be seeing both shows out there as well).

I would really hate to have to hold tons of shit during the show. This may be venue specific as well so I dunno :/.

The place here in Mesa you get your hand stamped, so you can go in and out as you please. It's a cool little place, and has some good drink specials...I don't know if I'll last till Katatonia :)

Hello all!

My wife and I will be at the Detroit show tomorrow. I was wondering what merch will be there? What's a good amount to bring? This will be our first time seeing them. I'm assuming they will have a couple shirts and a hoodie?? Any prices would be great! I'm also planning on bringing some booklets to get signed, just in case were lucky enough to meet them.

Montreal020.jpg

Anthony "Big Merk" 3 and I partying with our super hot wives in Montreal... suck it, jerks!

Hello all!

My wife and I will be at the Detroit show tomorrow. I was wondering what merch will be there? What's a good amount to bring? This will be our first time seeing them. I'm assuming they will have a couple shirts and a hoodie?? Any prices would be great! I'm also planning on bringing some booklets to get signed, just in case were lucky enough to meet them.

for shirts and the hoodie bring $140. Thats the total of one of each. See ya there.

Oh...and Sodo and Nick= Really cool guys. Sodos backing vocals were spot on...and I watched him shred backstage for a bit and he is a fucking sick guitar player....just sick!

Rofl after the show I told Per that I approved of them being in the band....haha ...like my approval meant he was now an official member of the band or something.

The show itself (Cleveland Ohio) had its magical moments...I got chills a few times. The venue was a dumphole and the sound left much to be desired....I dont care...I fell into the place only Katatonia live brings me to regardless of it all...even the fat tough guy next to me that I called an asshole...or the hot skank behind me rubbing her tits on my back.

I consumed it and was consumed by it last night.

Im actually going to take some pics tonight in Detroit...cant wait!

The show itself (Cleveland Ohio) had its magical moments...I got chills a few times. The venue was a dumphole and the sound left much to be desired....I dont care...I fell into the place only Katatonia live brings me to regardless of it all...even the fat tough guy next to me that I called an asshole...or the hot skank behind me rubbing her tits on my back.

Agreed on all accounts.
Peabodys is one of the less desireable venues to play at. But it's in Cleveland, and it seems that its an unwritten rule that if you are a "rock" band you have to schedule a date there. (I'd like to take this moment to push for Katatonia to give serious thought to Mr. Small's Theatre in Pittsburgh in their scheduling future. It's a former church for chrissakes!
http://www.mrsmalls.com/NewPHP/home.php?section=theatre
Apologies if this "venue advertisement" in any way violates forum policy.

Nevertheless, good times were had as Reece, Cris, Anthony and myself fought off meat-headed wannabe moshers and one previously mentioned drunk, belligerent female. (I'm sure she's nice if you really get to know her.):lol:

Get your girl!

guh,...just got back from the D-Town show. Much better than Cleveland. I feel really good about life right now....so well that I have decided to add Fridays Chicago gig to my week. I dont know exactly how Im going to do it...but it must be done.

guh,...just got back from the D-Town show. Much better than Cleveland. I feel really good about life right now....so well that I have decided to add Fridays Chicago gig to my week. I dont know exactly how Im going to do it...but it must be done.

I feel the same way, dawg. I have plans to go to the Saints game on 10/3, but if those fall through, I'm going to head out to Houston for the 10/2 gig.

Detroit show was fucking fantastic last night. Got to say hi to Reece again, met Anthony. Sadly missed the meet and greet(fucking construction+big city rush hour traffic=the worst. When i ran my shirts out to the car i did pass Anders, shook his hand and said was looking forward to them playing tonight, he appeared pretty blown away by my katatonia tats(i have 3 of them on my right forearm). He just said 'wow" about 4 times and asked for pictures for the site lol :D also met nick as well. Met sodomizer after the show as well shook his hand, thanked him for an amazing show, he saw my tats and just said "wow, true fan" and bowed to me lmao. All in all, it was a phenomenal night, cannot wait till the arizona shows.

Forgot to mention something that put a smile on my face. In between songs at one point they were just dicking around on instruments, dan played the opening part to bastard son of god from bloodbath :D.