U.S. TOUR

I thought the Detroit show was amazing! My wife also had a great time. I wasn't able to meet any of them as we had to leave right after because of work in the AM. I'm hoping they come back around soon though. We unfortunately missed Swallow the Sun, but I hope to catch them on the next tour. We didn't think much of Orphaned Land though, we both wanted to fall a sleep. Overall a great night! I thank my friend Andrew who got my wife and I on the guest list!

I bought two Katatonia shirts, the US tour edition of "NITND" for my collection as well as a Swallow the Sun shirt and their latest album "New Moon".

I wanted a hoodie and other merch but ran outta money. Will there be any available after the tour? I know JSR direct gets stuff sometimes but I never noticed anything from Katatonia. I'm assuming I may have to import more stuff if I really want it.

I might see about getting a rental car. My medical problems are "cured" but the bill remain. You going LDS?

Nah. I just saw them in Montreal last weekend (my 5th time seeing them overall). I work a salaried Monday-Friday gig, so I'd realistically have to use almost two full days of leave to hit up the Atlanta show. I might go to Houston if I'm not going to wind up at the Saints game that Sunday.

I can't say enough about their performance last night, i've seen them three times and this time was the best.
Sucks i didn't get to meet up with Anthony :( it was really crowded.

Just got back from the St Paul show....

My apologies to the band for the troglodyte inbred fuck who decided to rip off a couple of their guitars :eek: They were late coming on, and before they started Jonas mentioned it and that they were still going to play. After one song, his monitor wasn't working and it took about 20 min to get it fixed. They were joking that it just wasn't their night while it was being worked on.

Considering that just about everything went wrong for them, I could have easily understood them breaking shit onstage. But the show was still awesome, and I hope they will still come back in spite of the sorry thief. Jonas apologized again at the end of the show, but it was totally unnecessary - I feel lucky to be able to see such an incredible band that could just as easily skip this town.