Ultimate Information Thread

lumitalvi said:
I just feel that if somebody doesn´t want to tell something then there is somehthing to hide or to be embarrased.
But on the other hand I do understand. Not my thing, though.
Not necessarily. I can think of dozens reasons why someone might not want to tell everything to everybody.

Name: Lassi Tapio Paunonen
Race: shit
Aspirations: a-what? :)

Hmm, now that you mention it, my parents always told me scary stories of some crazy gay-reject of our family. ;)

Name: Russell
Race: 5 metre stroll
Aspirations: To be less crap.

alright kiddies, hold your seats... here comes the dinosaur :p

Name: Giulia Curti
Age: 31 (!!!) well, still 30 but i'll turn 31 in 15 days :cry:
Race: dinosaur
Aspirations: be a café/pub owner and have a nice family

Mazah said:
Helmeri?!! Melkein yhtä paha kun Hilmeri... En mä kyllä ymmärrä... Tollaset pitäs laissa kieltää...
olet kaunis tyttö!!! jalkojani paleltaa, missä on vessa?

VOITTO!!!

@lolita: it's just my biological clock ticking *sigh*

@hearse: in my opinion, age doesn't matter that much anymore and it's getting difficult to guess the age of people. generally speaking, i noticed that young people tend to look much older than their real age... some days ago, i met a sixteen years old girl who looked 25 and was all proud when i told her so :err:
as for me, it's not unusual that people ask me to show them my id card, as they think i lied :) it's become a sort of curiosity, for me, to make people try and guess my age, and so far no one got it right. on average they see me some five years younger, so i can't really complain... it's just that sometimes i feel old :)

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
IMO the older I get, the less I care about people's ages in general. I'm happy the way I am - at least agewise. I don't see people the way how "old or young" they are since there are much more important factors than the age.

Reactions: Rei Toei
Hearse said:
well let me tell you one "secret".
Nobody tells the "real" age they guess, since they don't wanna guess "are you 35? ...ahh damn you were only 25..." ;)
:eek:
hearse, your insights in the mechanics of the flatterer and the flattered are... beyond my wildest dreams. (<-- surprisingly, that wasn't irony)

what with the lengthening of the average life-span and the changes in social habits that follow, there is no actual need to look younger until you're way past your forties. unless of course you like to be on the receiving end of a lot of attention from lascivious 50-y-o's in your neighbourhood, in which case: let's bring out the lollypop and tie ribbons on our hair.
one of the few places where being thirty-something still makes a "wisdom of the ages" impression is a metal board online, where scores of fourteen year old boys join every day to goggle in rapt stupor at the unbelievable: guys in their twenties or more who are still "up to date" enough to post here with those who in some countries could be their sons. it's childish, ok, but they're 14. it's worse for those playing grandpa when they're my age.

Name: Netta Maria Lipsonen
Race: goth;)
Aspirations: To know what I want, and maybe
to become an arthistorian...

Name: Maria Susanna Lehtonen
Location: Espoo, Finland (every now and then Salo and Turku aswell)
Race: Troll
Aspiration:...err...finish my studyings some day and maybe find a job :F Own record shop would rok.