Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame November 2016 Inductions

I own albums by Obituary and Pestilence. They're cool but I probably don't listen to them enough. I nominated them because I know they're worthy of being in and people nominate them a lot.

Deströyer 666 is awesome and I won the mixtape game with one of their songs.

I remember liking the songs that I've heard by Coroner, Watchtower and Dark Angel but I don't own any of their albums. I also nominated these bands because they should probably be in too.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I own albums by Obituary and Pestilence. They're cool but I probably don't listen to them enough. I nominated them because I know they're worthy of being in and people nominate them a lot.

Deströyer 666 is awesome and I won the mixtape game with one of their songs.

I remember liking the songs that I've heard by Coroner, Watchtower and Dark Angel but I don't own any of their albums. I also nominated these bands because they should probably be in too.
Obituary and Pestilence are basically holy ground for any death metal fanatic like myself, so props. Right up there with Morbid Angel, Atheist, Death, etc. If you wanted thunderous, wicked sounding, and techy thrash, Coroner, Watchtower, and Dark Angel are all wondrous bands. Deströyer 666, while not a personal favorite, rip like the Texas chainsaw massacre, by far one of the better 2000's black metal acts.

They'll be on my list next time.

I rate Nespithe and Thy Mighty Contract fairly evenly, but Rotting Christ also has Satanas Tedeum, Passage to Arcturo, Αποκαθήλωσις, Non Serviam, and Triarchy of the Lost Lovers, all of which I love.

Reactions: CiG
Rotting Christ > Demilich.

Count Raven
Omen
Twisted Tower Dire
Attack (Germany)
Scald
Nunslaughter
Hammers Of Misfortune
Revelation
Coven (13)
The Obsessed