UM OS on SoulSeek

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Hey Greeno and I were talkin about Starting up a Chat room on soulseek for all of us OS folks were we could Talk music and Trade Music ... We have been Talkin about doing something like this for years now We should do it! if you dont know where to Get Seek ask and we can direct you to it! Hows that sound? :D

Hell yeah! All of the regulars could do some trading and talk shit at the same time.... sounds like fun!

Sounds like a nice idea if you all promise on your (un)holy souls to keep the oldschool forum alive too, iso chattin' all the time !! :headbang:

Without a doubt! SS would mainly just be for trading and maybe a chat now and then. To be honest I'm not much of a chatter... more of a message board man.

So are you in Carnut? If so PM JD and me your user name. Or if you need info on getting started PM us about that.

A chat can be wonderful. I used to attend the TMG one but is on Friday's night (European time), so by the time I can attend most of them had fell asleep :lol:

I dunno during the week or towards/or in weekends? Has to be using mIRC?

JonnyD said:
Ok I have a Chat Room set up its called UM Old School
Alright I'm inside that SS thingie, now HOW IN HELL I FIND YOU GUYS? :yell: I don't see the room

My nick is The_Wyvern (just in case you wonder where am I)

This thing is awsome I just downloaded two songs from Greeno's collection in less than 3 minutes each. Is the fastest sharer I've seen (MX took forever to download one song) besides we can put a buddy list and share only with them.

Thanks guys this thing rocks. BTW I have basically rare stuff in my MP3 collection, but since I see is so fast to download/upload, if anyone has a request from my collection just ask. I'll rip it and then will be ready for sharing.

As a colector I want to check stuff to see if I'll buy the album or not. I encourage everybody to do the same. Let's support our bands, buy the record ;) (if possible)

Psychonaut said:
I didn't see the room. I've been on SS for about 3 weeks now...

If you right-click "rooms" than "refresh room list", than you should be able to find UM old school . If you find it go into the chat window and rightclick again. click "toggle room autojoin" and it will start up automaticly if you run Soulseek.
Spend a few houres, only a few, huhu, there yesterday with JD and Greeno. It's a great add to the forum !! But indeed, let's not forget to buy our favorits!! BTW, my nick is carnut :headbang: