UM OS on SoulSeek

carnut said:
If you right-click "rooms" than "refresh room list", than you should be able to find UM old school . If you find it go into the chat window and rightclick again. click "toggle room autojoin" and it will start up automaticly if you run Soulseek.
Spend a few houres, only a few, huhu, there yesterday with JD and Greeno. It's a great add to the forum !! But indeed, let's not forget to buy our favorits!! BTW, my nick is carnut :headbang:

I do my Best to Buy what I like that I DL hahaha ofcourse I can DL fasrer than I can make money so my Back Cataloge of things I need to get is HUGE hahahaha

I think 99% of us here are collectors so just downloading some MP3's isn't going to cut it, most of want the real thing. I use SS like a radio, since what I like does not get played on the radio I go to SS to check stuff out and if I like I buy. However it is great for the hard to find stuff also... stuff that's out of print so you can't buy it anyway.

carnut said:
If you right-click "rooms" than "refresh room list", than you should be able to find UM old school . If you find it go into the chat window and rightclick again. click "toggle room autojoin" and it will start up automaticly if you run Soulseek.
Spend a few houres, only a few, huhu, there yesterday with JD and Greeno. It's a great add to the forum !! But indeed, let's not forget to buy our favorits!! BTW, my nick is carnut :headbang:
I did it! You are there but your wings are closed, I guess you are sleeping or laying an egg :lol:

At least now I know is working, now we have to decide a good (+/- GMT) time to gather there ;)

Hey Carnut... I've got a couple more old 70's hard rock albums I'll be putting in the folder for you today. Should be on SS this afternoon (evening for you I guess.. hahah).

Greeno said:
Hey Carnut... I've got a couple more old 70's hard rock albums I'll be putting in the folder for you today. Should be on SS this afternoon (evening for you I guess.. hahah).

Oh dear, more, more, more....my head will blow ... hahaha, put up Mountain for ya...

I came and again there was nobody. What time do you guys show? :(

Wyvern said:
I came and again there was nobody. What time do you guys show? :(

I think it's hard to put on an houre .... you guys in the USA time zone can do, but it's about 6 houre difference here...

JonnyD said:
I cant remember where Costa Rica is but I think Wyv is in a different time zone than I am, I am in the easterntime zone ...

He's about 2 or 3 hours behind us.... if I remember right.

Wish some of the other regs would give it a try.... come on in Fang and Wicked and Hawk and Sixx and Ted and everyone else I forgot (just woke up :) ) .

Psycho you are there right now! Actual time 17:52 (similar to CST)

Clammy said:
What exactly is the name of the room I'm supposed to look for?

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

"UM old school", but I think you have to rightclick on "room" first and "refresh" the list. If you get there rightclick in the chat-window and click "toggle room Autojoin" than you allways get to the room when starting Soulseek....See you there!
But I think someone has to be in the room for you to see it...Well, most of the time there is. You see a little bird or so with the name of the present users. If the wings are open he is online, when wings are closed he is away.
You can add user to you userlist, and only share your files with them (I would suggest to use that option, somewhere in sharing options you can flag that).
My username is Carnut, I think some other told their nick in this thread to, just add them to your userlist and you see very quickly who is on ... :headbang: