UM OS on SoulSeek

I just added Hawk and WC to my list. Hey delize are you in for this madness? ;)

My nickname is The_Wyvern (some copycat took the plainone before). Hey Hawk why 999 and not 666 :loco:

Wyvern said:
Hey delize are you in for this madness? ;)

Not new to SoulSeek, but the chat thing, uh.. I might pop in every now and then! :D

name is delize :)

Got it woman ;) Today Hawk, Psychonaut and I had a very nice chat. Clammy drop by for a few minutes, was a total riot!

Is another way to strenght the UMOS bonds for sure :D

Greeno:

For some reason I cannot see Psychonaut list, and he cannot see my list. But we saw other's people list without problem. We both have each other in our buddy list, on the other hand he can see Carnut list but I have a "No files shared" from Carnut, but from Psucho I get a "Error trying to get list". Also it seems JD cannot connect properly. Do you know some tricks of thr trade to deal with Soul Seek?

Again so sorry Hawk for not responding when you popped in. I fell asleep in my computer chair....:cry: What can i say? "Mystic Rhythms" by Rush is a very soothing song.....

Wicked Child said:
Again so sorry Hawk for not responding when you popped in. I fell asleep in my computer chair....:cry: What can i say? "Mystic Rhythms" by Rush is a very soothing song.....
Fell asleep in the chair? And you are the young one in the old school! :lol:

Wicked Child said:
Don't worry about it. I have been known to dose of lately as well. One difference though. I have my age as an excuse :lol:

Wyvern said:
Greeno:

For some reason I cannot see Psychonaut list, and he cannot see my list. But we saw other's people list without problem. We both have each other in our buddy list, on the other hand he can see Carnut list but I have a "No files shared" from Carnut, but from Psucho I get a "Error trying to get list". Also it seems JD cannot connect properly. Do you know some tricks of thr trade to deal with Soul Seek?

Wow... that's pretty wacked out. I've gotten errors when trying to browser peoples files but if you try a couple time s it will finally connect. Not sure what's up there. Next time we are all in the room we can try to come up with something.

So I downloaded the software to this soulseek site. Okay after wards, I clicked on the left hand side under forums...
Then I registered "sixxswine"
I got the okay, but I wasn't able to find anyhting pertaining to any "ROOMS."
I think I fucked something up...
Along the page there's all these "yellow/green" ???XXOOO!!! Shit like that. And Greeno mentioned that there would be a "rooms" tab, I can't see a damn thing.
What did I do wrong?!
Help.
SIXXSWINE

sixxswine said:
Well at least you found something! Me, I'm like the blink guy trying to take a piss & opens the door to the fridge...:yell:
You must have a very cold and small willy now :lol:

Seriously though I hope someone can offer you some help via AIM or something. Do you see a window pane on the right side of your screen??

If not tell me what you *do* see and I'll try to help you. Taking screen hots can help too.

I'll try to do that if it helps.

Just let me know. :wave:

sixxswine said:
So I downloaded the software to this soulseek site. Okay after wards, I clicked on the left hand side under forums...
Then I registered "sixxswine"
I got the okay, but I wasn't able to find anyhting pertaining to any "ROOMS."
I think I fucked something up...
Along the page there's all these "yellow/green" ???XXOOO!!! Shit like that. And Greeno mentioned that there would be a "rooms" tab, I can't see a damn thing.
What did I do wrong?!
Help.
SIXXSWINE

Next time I see you here on the board I'll PM you and see if we can get it figured out.