UM OS on SoulSeek

ShadowOfDeath said:
Awesome i'm there now. Username: Shadow0fDeath. :headbang:
From talkin to you last night you seem pretty cool so feel free to post here I wont Haze ya :D

on a sidenote for those who can Actually access my list I have Just added a Cool Metal Church Bootleg from 1991 with Mike Howe on Vocals 16 songs check it out if ya want :)

sixxswine said:
I made the mistake of going on this hard rock/metal forum on SS.
Man, what a turn off that place was. It's like the General Forum on UM but in real time! It was like hanging with 13 year olds...Truly a lame ass experience...
You must rightclick on the window with all the rooms and then wait for quite a while. Afther that the list with rooms is much biggen. Now you will see the "Ultimate Metal OS" room

Hawk said:
You must rightclick on the window with all the rooms and then wait for quite a while. Afther that the list with rooms is much biggen. Now you will see the "Ultimate Metal OS" room
I tried this last night. I followed Greeno's instructions, which is more or less what you just mentioned Hawk. It didn't work. Well, the list did get bigger, but I could not find the damn room. I have no idea what the deal is? There's only two rooms that begin with the letter "U" & they aren't UM old school...
I will try , try again. :tickled:

have you gone deeper down the list (try refreshing twice!)? the rooms are listed by first letter AND number of people in the room...So, first is "a" with let's say 200 people in the room, than all the other letters rooms with 200 people inside. A bit lower you will find another "a" with let's say 170 people inside....So we are pretty far down the list, with mostly 5 or 6 users inside (number is next to room name) . Good luck, & keep on trying, it's worth being there !

Like madcheese, I will figure it out at some point. I'm in no rush at the moment, this place is good enough for me. Though it does appear that most of the regulars have flown the coupe. That's what happens when there's soemthing new, I guess.
I have been checkin' out other boards recently, but this place still is "king," for now.

Yep. Soulseek adds all rooms with 20 or more people in it. Then if you're in a room with less than 20 people it will be at the bottom. Other people who are not in the room have to refresh or create room > "UM Old School".

sixxswine said:
done all that, I guess there's some kind of glitch with my pc or something? Ahh fuck it. I guess. I have no need for another User name & another place that I will find myself "having" to check on a regular basis.

Is your user name "sixxswine"? No caps?

If so I've had you added to my user list and have not seen you log on... even if you can't find the room we should be able to see you when you're logged on. You could still chat one on one and trade music.

Greeno said:
Is your user name "sixxswine"? No caps?

If so I've had you added to my user list and have not seen you log on... even if you can't find the room we should be able to see you when you're logged on. You could still chat one on one and trade music.
Well I will try, try again. Yeah no caps. I thought I had logged in, maybe not?! Anyway I will try again this evening, when all of you
vampiros are out.:yell:
I guess it should help if I take this damn garlic necklace off then?!:tickled:

Drill Sargeant, metal dog, Psycho, zeppie and I are there right now, but everybody is laying an egg :lol: