Underrated and Rare Bands

Cruciamentum, Necrovation, Dead Congregation, Autopsy, Incantation, Grave, Unleashed. Some seriously under-rated DM bands there. They keep the filthiness alive

Car bomb
Stolen babies
Carnival in coal
Vladimir Bozar N Ze Sheraf Orkestär

Todd Smith's bands
Polkadot Cadaver
Dog fashion disco
I think Todd Smith is one of the best singers out there!! He can do it all! Right up there with Mike Patton.

Graveworm

Graveworm's cover of fear of the dark is soooooo gooooooddddd.

Anyway, for me it has to be Insomnium. These dudes although are not super tech, or really amazing musicians, but they write shit that is catchy as hell and is very epic (i hate that word!) but melancholy at the same time. Im not sure about europe, but at least here in new jersey (USA) where i live, i know 2 other people who have heard of them.

Car bomb
Stolen babies
Carnival in coal
Vladimir Bozar N Ze Sheraf Orkestär

Todd Smith's bands
Polkadot Cadaver
Dog fashion disco
I think Todd Smith is one of the best singers out there!! He can do it all! Right up there with Mike Patton.

Carbomb used to be a band called "Neck" outta NYC, I believe. Their prior work as Neck slays Carbomb, so see if you can get a hold of a few Neck CD's. Well worth it.

Anacrusis, and Fates Warning

Anacrusis is still one of my faves, even after all these years - always thought they were well ahead of their time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sub5PwkLINs&feature=related[/ame]

not enough blind idiot god on youtube, a load on without the cool album artwork, tempted to put cyclotron up there myself for the world to hear.
these guys rule though, seriously. part experimental rock/metal type stuff, part incredible, incredible dub

Last edited by a moderator: