Underrated and Rare Bands

Anthrax, the Persistence of Time it´s one of the best thrash albuns ever.
Labyrinth
Ulver
Stormlord
Borknagar
Rapture
Iced Earth

All of these bands have awesome albuns but none of them have the deserved recognition.

+1 for

Carnal Forge
Callenish Circle

Adding:

The Crown (So underrated)
Witchery
Absu

i agree with Exhorder for sure, they are awesome. i like Jag Panzer, like Riot, but im more into the Inishmore album...

im surprised more people arent into:
Asmegin
Solefald
Insomnium
Paths of Possession
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Spastic Ink

and honestly, it doesnt seem like many people are into amorphis, but i think they are fantastic.

+ 1000
One of my top 5 bands ever. I became a fan in 1989, "Secrets In A Weird World" was epic... and then they did 2 masterpieces like "Trapped" and "The Missing Link"... I jizz my pants!

I'm more a fan of the victor smolsky era. hes a fuckin genious.
speak of the dead & unity, wohoo!
i always jizz to unity ; )

this ones cool as well:

Last edited by a moderator:
:kickass:

borknagar too, i love them. which reminds me, what about Vintersorg? very underated in my opinion.

Again, good call - I only have Odemarkens Son and Cosmic Genesis (back to back, Cosmic Genesis was the first in English), but despite their comparative rawness, there's some really great stuff on there, awesome folk-metal. I really need to get around to getting some of his later stuff...

Again, good call - I only have Odemarkens Son and Cosmic Genesis (back to back, Cosmic Genesis was the first in English), but despite their comparative rawness, there's some really great stuff on there, awesome folk-metal. I really need to get around to getting some of his later stuff...

yeah. i like the focusing blur quite a bit. great album.

Are you fucking serious, they did? I was really looking forward to Luc Lemay continuing that style and thought for sure thats what he was doing here.

yeah aparrently its like goth rock shit with female vocals now
but gorguts is alive again so the gorguts style is staying with gorguts