Unheard Opeth Fragments

Mendez's really intricate bass parts on almost every song. It's more prominent live.
The second backward lyric in Hessian Peel at 7:21-7:24
The reversed lyrics at the end of By the Pain I See in Others.

Nectar and The Grand Conjuration:
The ending riff of Nectar and the intro and end of middle part riff of The Grand Conjuration sound pretty much the same. Just the Grand Conjuration version of the riff sounds much more like an updated, fixed up, polished version of the riff!

The Moor:
After reading the session diary for recording Still Life on the Opeth site, Mike says that someone coughing had been recorded during the recording of the Moor. I hope I'm not the only one but I've listened to the Moor with my headphones many times and think I may have found it at 10:05. Though it doesn't sound like someone coughing more like heavy breathing in the background. I hope this is what Mike was talking about, can someone confirm this??

5:02-5:03 in Under the Weeping Moon. I always tend to hear a Windows-like ding sound. Kinda ruins all that intelude part for me.:erk:

Baying of the Hounds - 7:46. I love how the bass harmonizes with the guitar line.

/../ at least it sure doesn't sound like a flange (or whatever it is) effect used in Atonement...

I'm 99% sure it's ran through a leslie speaker/simulated leslie speaker that is used as the "flange" effect on Atonement.
Listen to Ozzy's vocals in Planet Caravan and you should be able recognize the same effect.

EDIT: And lolz I didn't realize I just replied to a two year old post.

Ghost of Perditon - 4:20
Pay close attention to the drums. Most people hear the double bass between verses, but listen to the snare this time around. Right after Mikael sings "Waits to pull asssssunder," listen to how they change.

ha, that's weird I never noticed that before.

It sounds like they didn't EQ the track that section of the drums were on.

Master's Apprentices
The vocal harmony with Steven Wilson section, 7:07, everytime after they sing - the guitar is played, a pretty high note, twice. It is pretty low volumed, I think it's an acoustic guitar (not the strumming one).

Black Rose Immortal

There is a great double bass part starting with 7:52 and ending at 7:58.It is very cool.It is hard to hear.

The first heavy verse on GoP is exactly identical to the acoustic humming bit that starts after it. Its a great subtlty.

I don't know if it's been noticed but White Cluster:
3:58 to 4:28

The drumming seems to change.