Varg Vikernes was released on parole

Which night? Are you talking about back in 2003, where he got arrested with (allegedly) a bunch of C4 in a stolen car? Or are you talking about when he was released last month?
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gmd-social-forum/499015-new-church-burning-norway-last-night.html

Here is the link. Check it out by yourself :)
You should become a lawyer. Really.

Why? I hate talking a lot trying to convince someone on something I don't believe is actually true.

The night he was released, a church in Norway was burned down... who did it?

lol as stated in that thread, he was released a week before it happened. so there's your first mistake.

secondly, why would he burn a church a week after he got out, when he's stated numerous times that he just wants to get on with his life. I mean, there's no possible way it was due to norwegian black metal getting a lot of press lately, with all these documentaries and shit. oh no, it HAS to be varg!

grow a brain you idiot.

lol as stated in that thread, he was released a week before it happened. so there's your first mistake.

secondly, why would he burn a church a week after he got out, when he's stated numerous times that he just wants to get on with his life. I mean, there's no possible way it was due to norwegian black metal getting a lot of press lately, with all these documentaries and shit. oh no, it HAS to be varg!

grow a brain you idiot.

WTF... the church burning happened the night he was out, didn't it? I might be mistaken but that's what I knew from the thread on Social Forum... plus, I didn't say that HE did burn the church, I know he's older now and looks at things differently (somehow). What if I believed that it was him who burned it (which is something that I don't give a flying fuck about)? having a different opinion than yours is enough to call someone an idiot?
Take your time for growing up please.

/facepalm

Yeah what about it? lol
what I meant here was if I were a lawyer and trying to convince the court that my client (or whatever you call them),who's a murder and it's something i believe, is innocent and has nothing to do with the case is something that I don't support and think it's just a fucking waste of time and money.

burzum.org said:

Varg Vikernes has finally come out of prison on probation.

article said:
(VG NETT 29.05.2009 kl. 09:41, Sist oppdatert 29.05.2009 kl. 11:38 ) (VG NETT 29.05.2009 kl. 09:41, Last updated 29.05.2009 kl. 11:38)

so 5 days after his release, at the earliest, is when it happened (since burzum.org doesn't always get updated right away). strike one.

What if I believed that it was him who burned it (which is something that I don't give a flying fuck about)? having a different opinion than yours is enough to call someone an idiot?

yes, it is, because your opinion would be wrong. varg lives on a farm in telemark, norway. the fire happened in hedmark, norway. that's roughly 8hr away via car (435km/270mi). your opinion is proven wrong by simple facts.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be some moron kid who thought it'd be cool to celebrate varg's release by burning a church? it couldn't be some tard from norway who's feeling some nostalgia, what with bm making the mainstream press over there again? especially in the wake of all these documentaries, plus varg's release. oh no, it MUST! be varg.

use your brain. some people on this forum just don't want to do it.

what I meant here was if I were a lawyer and trying to convince the court that my client (or whatever you call them),who's a murder and it's something i believe, is innocent and has nothing to do with the case is something that I don't support and think it's just a fucking waste of time and money.

could you explain that, in english this time?

Varg Vikernes is a a psychopath. end of thread.

also end of norwegian black metal.. hopefully.

the guy is seriously F'd in the head.

He was, and that is why he had reason to be released. I read his biography, and back then, when he was a teenager, he was basically living in a fantasy world. I think that he thought that killing Euronymous was in self defense, even though to a normal person that wasn't living in a delusion there may not have been enough reason to kill him. Besides, does he really look crazy anymore?

vargsmile.jpg

Rapists and stuff get like a year in prison max.

WTF? What is the reasoning behind this?

^ everyone knows that smiling people are sane!!1 since when can you see on a guy that he is crazy? that's just tarded.

Does this man look crazy?
fritzl.jpg

so 5 days after his release, at the earliest, is when it happened (since burzum.org doesn't always get updated right away). strike one.

yes, it is, because your opinion would be wrong. varg lives on a farm in telemark, norway. the fire happened in hedmark, norway. that's roughly 8hr away via car (435km/270mi). your opinion is proven wrong by simple facts.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be some moron kid who thought it'd be cool to celebrate varg's release by burning a church? it couldn't be some tard from norway who's feeling some nostalgia, what with bm making the mainstream press over there again? especially in the wake of all these documentaries, plus varg's release. oh no, it MUST! be varg.

use your brain. some people on this forum just don't want to do it.

could you explain that, in english this time?

Don't be too hard on him just, cause his English sucks.
Wowwowowow !!! guys wtf ! take it easy ! why all this hostility ! I was just giving my opinion and I had wrong information probably cause I am not a V.V fan ! That's it...
You are trying to prove me wrong for such thing ??? what is that for? I just had some wrong info about the case ! what's the problem about that?

Well, that's good to know that my English sucks, yet i'm proud enough to speak my second foreign language this way and always working on improving it.

Oh and hexwind, when I said you should be a lawyer, I was obviously being sarcastic.
Yeah I know dude :D

Peace

Varg Vikernes is a a psychopath. end of thread.

also end of norwegian black metal.. hopefully.

lol norway produced some of the best extreme metal albums ever, so what's your beef with them?

hvis lyset tar oss is a bm masterpiece, as is de mysteriis dom sathanas, as is thorns etc etc etc

lol norway produced some of the best extreme metal albums ever, so what's your beef with them?

hvis lyset tar oss is a bm masterpiece, as is de mysteriis dom sathanas, as is thorns etc etc etc

are there black metal bands from elsewhere than Norway!? :rolleyes:

I was just fooling around. I love to mess with black metal fans. :lol:

are there black metal bands from elsewhere than Norway!? :rolleyes:

I was just fooling around. I love to mess with black metal fans. :lol:

us, sweden, finland, portugal, switzerland, france, romania etc etc etc. all over the world.

cobalt's "gin" (usbm) is one of the best bm records I've ever heard. so is the ruins of beverast's "rain upon the impure". as is deathspell omega's "fas..."

16 years is a pretty damn long time to serve in prison. For one murder I'd say it's long enough. If you put someone in prison for life, frankly I think that you're negating the entire reason to imprison someone (rehabilitation). If I ever got a life sentence I'd ask them if they could just shoot me and get it over with (obviously they wouldn't but I'd rather just die than rot away in a prison).

If you put someone in prison for life, frankly I think that you're negating the entire reason to imprison someone (rehabilitation).

:erk: I believe in retribution (punishment inflicted in the spirit of moral outrage or personal vengeance). Justice should be looked at as punishment, instead of trying to help some scumbag criminal "see his wrongdoing" or whatever. And I don't believe in life sentences anyway... death penalty should be mandatory for murder, rape, and abuse, IMO.