Velvet Cacoon are really fucking good, sirs!

Spectacular Views said:
then again i dont know if the people here are really representative of the black metal scene as a whole, i know the people on the fmp board for example are ridiculously purist faggots

No, they're just faggots. Full stop.

Erik said:
damn straight

anyone that actually believes VC is now a band comprised of 6 girls is a lol

the fact that they came clean on the whole troll thing + the fact that theres enough pics out there of at least 3 of them + a bunch of releases have girl vocals + they dont really seem interested enough in publicity to be attempting to troll anyone anymore makes me think its probably not that unbelieveable :confused:

Spectacular Views said:
the fact that they came clean on the whole troll thing + the fact that theres enough pics out there of at least 3 of them + a bunch of releases have girl vocals + they dont really seem interested enough in publicity to be attempting to troll anyone anymore makes me think its probably not that unbelieveable :confused:
yeah

you're absolutely fucking trolled to the maximum

it's some dude and his girlfriend sitting at home with a pirate copy of cubase sx you retard

also the more "uninterested in publicity" they pretend to be the more publicity they get obviously

you're swallowing their shit hook line and sinker

its not like hot chicks being in the band is so patently trolling as all the claims they used to make are thats the thing

i mean if you read their old interviews there were a whole array of fucking ridiculous claims being made, "there are some hot chicks in this band" doesn't really compare

if theyre trying some troll attempt in that case its pretty underwhelming

that said while perhaps the whole lineup is misinformation i still contest the idea that there arent at least some hot chicks in this band

this is very important to me dammit

Erik said:
ya there's 6 hot asexual chicks and they live by the sea in a little cottage where they drink cough medicine and play dieselharp shows in graveclothes

whatever man

yeah but pretty much all that stuff was revealed by the band to be fabricated but the 6 chicks thing (ok and the dxm thing i guess but thats hardly that unbelievable) and thsoe things seem rather underwhelming in comparison

i mean im not saying for sure its true but it doesnt seem like total skepticism is that warranted

edit: I WANT TO BELIEVE

Could you please explained how he got owned. I must've missed the part where he constructed a valid argument amidst the namecalling.

btw velvet cacoon aren't really fucking good, sirs! sorry, they're just ok, not really worth bothering with, theres plenty of way better BM bands just from the last couple of years