Vice President Palin?

see that picture, whether its photoshopped or not, works for me.

Yes, it's shopped.... I would totally bang that chick if she were vice(think it would be a good turn for the US to have a hot chick in office)

2008-09-03-208036176_05fcaef86c.jpg

This girl I know... who's 22... has rich parents.. and does nothing with herself in way of work or school [ie, sits around all day, just being a spoiled little bitch], keeps trying to prod me about Obama and Biden...

Yesterday I finally unleashed and tore her a new one. Now she's pissed. I guess pointing out that: "I WISH I could know what it's like to be a rich spoiled little fuck who has no financial worries or healthcare concerns and ignorantly do what 'daddy' thinks is right and vote in his shadow."

Palin's a lunatic with 0 credentials. Good choice, McCain!

Palin is a total MILF! I was saying it to my friends since she has been on the ballot.

I'm probably the only one on this board leaning towards her and McCain, but that's ok. I'm still not a Republican, Democrat, or Independent. I dig McCain and Palin. She sure did slam Obama last night a healthy amount.

-Joe

And let me add...

I'm really not one for politics. I know it's hard to avoid, but I wish none of us had to deal with politics sometimes...The back and forth bashing, the campaign commercials, etc. etc.

I wish people would just have their views, vote, and let that be it. I'm sick of arguing with close friends who have differing views and getting into heated arguments. We all have our views, we all can (and should) vote, and we all pay taxes. In the end, that's all we can do.

Ok, rant over. Dunno how I got started, I usually stay away from this content on the net.

Oh wait I remember why...Palin is a milf.

lol

-Joe

And let me add...

I'm really not one for politics. I know it's hard to avoid, but I wish none of us had to deal with politics sometimes...The back and forth bashing, the campaign commercials, etc. etc.

I wish people would just have their views, vote, and let that be it. I'm sick of arguing with close friends who have differing views and getting into heated arguments. We all have our views, we all can (and should) vote, and we all pay taxes. In the end, that's all we can do.

Ok, rant over. Dunno how I got started, I usually stay away from this content on the net.

Oh wait I remember why...Palin is a milf.

lol

-Joe

Summed it up pretty well.

If I knew when I was a little younger what sort of money I'd be making at this point in my life - I would have shit my pants with joy over how loaded I was going to be. :rolleyes:
10 years ago I would have been upper class, or at least upper-middle class, but I'm lucky to even be middle class in today's climate. I struggle to get by.

Do the rest of the world a favor, and lose that mindset.

amen brother.

i did college. it was four years of basically being drunk. has nothing to do with the money i'm making today umpteen years later.

unless you're a trust-fund baby (i.e. old money), your middle class these days. slugging it out with all the other saps trying to keep their jobs and keep up with all the silly shit going on in this country since bush took office.

i said this four years ago, but mean it this time. if this country votes mcSkippy and religous nutjob into the white house, i'm loosing all faith in the ability of this country to self-govern. will most likely leave and go live with Oz up north. (you have have space in the studio for a family of four, don't ya?) :heh:

amen brother.

i did college. it was four years of basically being drunk. has nothing to do with the money i'm making today umpteen years later.

unless you're a trust-fund baby (i.e. old money), your middle class these days. slugging it out with all the other saps trying to keep their jobs and keep up with all the silly shit going on in this country since bush took office.

i said this four years ago, but mean it this time. if this country votes mcSkippy and religous nutjob into the white house, i'm loosing all faith in the ability of this country to self-govern. will most likely leave and go live with Oz up north. (you have have space in the studio for a family of four, don't ya?) :heh:

What I wouldn't give to be able to uproot and head for the great white north!

That sounds awful patriotic of me, doesn't it? :lol: