Vice President Palin?

30palin3.large.jpg

Haha, I sure do love The Onion.

From her profile on their "War For The White House" section:

General Political Philosophy:
Chestnut brown with amber highlights

Advice For Women Beginning In Politics:
"If you work hard and keep your nose clean, you too can have a rich, powerful man come and whisk you off to Washington."

Beauty Contest Victories:
1984 Miss Wasilla, 1984 Miss Alaska, 2008 Republican Vice-Presidential Nomination

Unwed Pregnant Teens Receiving Funding From Palin Administration:

Largest Budget Allocation:
The Wasilla Pipeline To God

Ya know... I thought he was gonna choose Romney.. and that itself would've been laughable. But Palin's a real fuckin lunatic. This should make it even easier for the good guys.

This women has the most shrill and offensive demeanor, and despite the reporting I think her speech totally sucked, poor delivery, lack of any message........... ughhhhh, I hope the Hillary women can see this move for the blatant insult it is, Obama 08 if there is any hope for this country

Thanks for that Jeff. Didn't know about that. Although somehow, it just doesn't surprise me. It seems many hard line conservatives (read pro-lifers here) love and support the freedoms in the U.S., just as long as those freedoms mean following their ideals only. Yes, she may be a MILF, I definitely won't argue with that...but she's dangerous. My wife even said the same, before she even heard her speak, just by observing her body language. This woman is on a "mission"...from "God" apparently. Will they begin to impose their own form of Sharia law if put in power?