Vice President Palin?

Obama 08 if there is any hope for this country

hahaha... "Hope" is not a plan... jeez... if you have seen what this guy is planning to do, you would think twice before voting for him...

Income taxes will go up when Obama gets in to office... he's already stated that he plans to increase the income tax brackets, the highest being 32% will be increased to 38% and it will trickle down to us poor folk...

Thats just one offense in a long list for me...

McCain isn't any better.

This election is a Lose/Lose... and its pretty sad that the majority of voters never got a real chance to listen to Ron Paul.

hahaha... "Hope" is not a plan... jeez... if you have seen what this guy is planning to do, you would think twice before voting for him...

Income taxes will go up when Obama gets in to office... he's already stated that he plans to increase the income tax brackets, the highest being 32% will be increased to 38% and it will trickle down to us poor folk...

My understanding is that he only intends to raise taxes in the 250,000 / yr and up bracket - and give a cut the the middle incomes. I'm all for that, baby.

What gets me...and I know I'll get jumped on for this...but everyone (including me) wants better education for our kids and better healthcare systems...at least those of us that live in the real world. But no one wants to pay for it. I don't want to lose more of my money from my paychecks...but if I KNOW that the money will go to things like healthcare that works and an education system that works...I don't mind paying my fair share. There's a reason why countries like Finland have one of the best education systems in the world...through taxes. Don't even get me started why my school taxes go for paying for school sports equipment and football stadiums instead of more and better books/computers/teachers.

I don't claim to be an economic expert...not even close. But so many people want this and that...but yet they want it to come freely also. End rant. (sorry)

Ya know, I'm a conservative protestant Christian. A lot of people would pigeon-hole me in the same place as McCain and Palin. However I personally can't stand what McCain and Palin are doing/have done/will do. Not that I will necessarily vote for Obama, but I would rather have him in the office than McCain. McCain has pulled a tricks and has hoodwinked every conservative and somewhat religious person out there. He's probably even gained a few Hillary supporter because he chose a woman for VP.

I'm sorry that people who claim to have the same belief's I do have made such a misrepresentation of God and those who claim to follow Him. Imagine that...atheists, agnostics and a protestant all agreeing on the same thing. Right wing conservatism is the largest threat to our country.

Judging by the walmart scope, the walmart stock and the walmart barrel, I'd say yeah, that's a BB gun.

Ya know, I'm a conservative protestant Christian. A lot of people would pigeon-hole me in the same place as McCain and Palin. However I personally can't stand what McCain and Palin are doing/have done/will do. Not that I will necessarily vote for Obama, but I would rather have him in the office than McCain. McCain has pulled a tricks and has hoodwinked every conservative and somewhat religious person out there. He's probably even gained a few Hillary supporter because he chose a woman for VP.

I'm sorry that people who claim to have the same belief's I do have made such a misrepresentation of God and those who claim to follow Him. Imagine that...atheists, agnostics and a protestant all agreeing on the same thing. Right wing conservatism is the largest threat to our country.

I hear you brother!

OT...so I don't have to go looking for your thread on Bells Palsey...how's it going? Doing better yet?

Another election year, another bunch of losers on both sides.
It's ironic, because the people who say "oh no, her daughter is pregnant and unmarried at 17, she shouldn't be elected" are taking the same morality-as-politics stance that should lead them to support her.
What happened to pragmatism?

Actually:
41739452.gif

Obama is only talking about raising taxes for the top and McCain's "tax breaks" will leave the middle class w/o children in the lurch.
Answer me this, does it make more sense to raise taxes or to continue to operate our country on trillion dollar loans from foreign countries? For all of the talk about "tax and spend democrats" lets recall that it was under Clinton that we actually had a balanced budget.
Now, let's stay on topic: How Andy is going put a little heavy metal into the Alaskan Gov.

I want to have a foursome with her and her two eldest daughters...

reminds me somehow on something T. Leary once said.
"politics should be discussed on all fours because sooner or later it`s all about territorial requirements."
:zombie:

What I like about the tax changes is that there are wayyyy more lower and middle class individuals than the rich. So when there is something as substantial as Obama is proposing the scales get tipped hard. Love it.

~006

Speaking of being on all four. Seems there's some talk going around Palin was getting some strange from one of her husbands co-workers at one point. If true, oh my fucking god it shall own!.

And the Daily Show clip is major PWNage!:headbang:

Yeah thanks for that. Sorry gotta post some RATM lyrics now

"Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes
Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal
I walk tha corner to tha rubble that used to be a library
Line up to tha mind cemetary now
What we don't know keeps tha contracts alive an movin'
They don't gotta burn tha books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells
Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells"
:headbang:

Cheers man! Very well said :kickass:

i heard something a little crazy today...i was talking to this woman last night about the election....she was a white lady a bit older than me and we were watching John McCain speak. i asked her who she was voting for....like i didnt know.....but she said for McCain and she goes on to say that, her and her husband just bought a $230,000.00 home and she doesnt want her taxes to go up because it's her money and that people on walfare dont deserve more help...they should get out a get jobs. and i agree that they should get jobs....BUT, sometimes people fall on hard times and need a little help. walefare should not be something you LIVE off of but it should be something to help you get back on track. i think the rich want McCain in office cause it will help them keep their way of living.

My favorite is when someone's qualifications for a good candidate is that they are a "good christian". I've heard this so many times I've lost count. Okay, I was raised in a conservative Christain environment. I still retain my views and beliefs (but have greatly soured againt the hypocrisy of organized religion/churches of ANY form...be it Christian, Jewish, Muslim...whatever). But, what the hell does being a good Christian have to do with politics and making/enforcing laws that were originally designed to SEPARATE church and state? UGGGH. The narrow mindedness of people never ceases to amaze me.

I know she is a evil politician but i would love to climb into her oval office..;) But on a serious note i think this election we are just trying to choose which end we want to get fucked in.