Video Games Thread

guys, i'll never end if i gonna post all my fucking favorites videogames, but i love so much the RPG's games, (FF's, Chrono Trigger & Chross, Dragon Quest, Legend of ..., etc.), CAPCOM, SQUARE and KONAMI series like Megaman, Resident Evil - RE2 my favorite one -, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve, Metal Gear, and a lont etc...but, fuck, i don't have time this year to play...i loved to play GUITAR HERO....i wanna play some Pyramaze song on that hehe...could be great!

Well, that by now...KUPOOOOO!!!! (someone played FF IX, if you did, you'll understand WHY my nickname is KUPOBarlow)

Moogles slay!!!

Hah hah hah... umm.. I never said the system was only for those groups mentioned. Simply that the target market was aimed towards the following: Young kids, casual gamers (the group I feel most Wii players thus far belong to, and the market Nintendo is aiming at the most) and older gamers. It has a more accessible series of games with very little development time, so they can churn games out like there is no tomorrow. The statement was in no way shape or form a criticism on those who play the system.

Naturally everyone has their own tastes. Hence, I am stating my opinion of the system, not yours, nor am I condemning anyone for liking it. However, to me it is a console with a different purpose, not for the diehard or mature gamer. Of course it will release games that do not apply to this mold, but overall the system has not only not impressed me, it is laughable.

Ok, I also didn't believe you intentionally tried to insult ppl ;)...It's true the wii hasn't been targeting hardcore gamers...but there are a lot of them still buying a wii (quite a lot of ppl I know).
That Nintendo could deliver some more games for hardcore gamers is true. But with metroid, mario galaxy, zelda (i liked the remake a lot) they have a decent line up of big games so far with a lot of promise for the future (can't wait for the new Zelda) :cool:

Ok, I also didn't believe you intentionally tried to insult ppl ;)...It's true the wii hasn't been targeting hardcore gamers...but there are a lot of them still buying a wii (quite a lot of ppl I know).
That Nintendo could deliver some more games for hardcore gamers is true. But with metroid, mario galaxy, zelda (i liked the remake a lot) they have a decent line up of big games so far with a lot of promise for the future (can't wait for the new Zelda) :cool:

Sounds good, just so long as we are clear!

KupoBarlow... you have excellent taste in games, those are all utter classics. I've been an RPGamer for over 15 years now. It's been a fun road too. If you've ever heard of the Suikoden series, I have three tattoos from that one, and one from Final Fantasy VII. I'll post pics one of these days... my next one is a dope ass rendition of the Zelda triforce... im getting it on my calf.

So I just picked up Metroid Prime 3 for my Wii, and I've gotta say it kicks some serious ass! As far as shooters on consoles go this game pretty much has the best controls EVER (At least it does after you switch the controls to the "advanced" setting...). At first I honestly wasn't too impressed, but after an hour or so I just couldn't put the controller down. I only stopped playing because I was falling asleep in front of the TV! I have a feeling I won't be getting very much sleep tonight either...

So I just picked up Metroid Prime 3 for my Wii, and I've gotta say it kicks some serious ass! As far as shooters on consoles go this game pretty much has the best controls EVER (At least it does after you switch the controls to the "advanced" setting...). At first I honestly wasn't too impressed, but after an hour or so I just couldn't put the controller down. I only stopped playing because I was falling asleep in front of the TV! I have a feeling I won't be getting very much sleep tonight either...

Hah hah... I get that sometimes with certain games, you just play endlessly and then end up dosing in and out until you realize maybe it's time to sleep.

That can be fun. I got my PSP the other day and this is my library so far:

Dexter
Legend of Heroes II
Valkyrie Profile : Lenneth
Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition
Dragoneer's Aria
Jean D'Arc

I've beaten FF, am playing LOHII and VP, and just got the other two...

The system is WELL worth is so far

hi guys...someone plays Megaman series? oh god, when i was a child, that blru man was my hero all time, and i played all the games, ...and well, i have a quesion...which is you favorite/s in Megaman series? My favorites are Megaman 6 7, X, X3 and X4 (playing with Zero make me cry...:worship:)....but i liked so much all the games, haha, Megaman Soccer rocks! well guys :headbang:

Hehe, i make an AMV tributing to Megaman, hehe, with annihilator's song Weapon X...cool IMO:

and well, another AMV of my own here:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fKrV9yFhsnY[/ame] (Chrono Cross - Dragon's Child)

enjoy guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chrono Cross one is pretty sweet, nice sequencing... The Megaman one seems a bit random :-(

:(...i don't think that about my Megaman video :cry:...you don't see tha part of charging buster and shot?! and tha "buuuurnnn" part?....and the last scream?...i like myn video :p

Nice vids Kupo!
I like AMV's :kickass:
I especially loved the one of vampire hunter with IE-slave to the dark :kickass:
I am not a big anime fan ..but I loved Vampire Hunter D. Great anime :)
Maybe we should put a request on the AMV forum (it's somewhere on the web) for a Pyramaze AMV :heh:

Nice vids Kupo!
I like AMV's :kickass:
I especially loved the one of vampire hunter with IE-slave to the dark :kickass:
I am not a big anime fan ..but I loved Vampire Hunter D. Great anime :)
Maybe we should put a request on the AMV forum (it's somewhere on the web) for a Pyramaze AMV :heh:

i prefer my AMV of berserk :rofl:...with VIOLATE!!! :kickass:

enjoy Caduceus ;)...and thx for your comment about my vidz :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So i've been playing Soul Caliber 2 a lot, and it always reminds me of how much better it is than the third one. 3 is so freaking unbalanced it is ridiculous.

Favorite fighting series? And DO NOT say Tekken.