Video shoot...

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
We've officially booked time in January to shoot our first video, not only for the new release, but a first for the band. The song will be the title track, "The Pale Haunt Departure," slightly edited for time length reasons. This should be interesting for us, as we really have no idea what to expect here. Hopefully we'll be able to show you all before the CD is released.

As long as you guys don't put the kind of "fluffers" that In Flames did in their latest video. SO not metal, gah. :Smug:

..anyway, that's awesome news! Pretty exciting. Where will you guys be filming it? Out of state, country?

ShadowLioness said:
As long as you guys don't put the kind of "fluffers" that In Flames did in their latest video. SO not metal, gah. :Smug:

..anyway, that's awesome news! Pretty exciting. Where will you guys be filming it? Out of state, country?

yeah, I was a bit taken back by the new In Flames video, but I didnt mind the ladies in it. hahaha

We're still deciding on location, but it will be somewhat local to us.

Novembers Paul said:
yeah, I was a bit taken back by the new In Flames video, but I didnt mind the ladies in it. hahaha

We're still deciding on location, but it will be somewhat local to us.
:lol: , I don't blame you for diggin' on the chicks in that video, hell, there's
nipple-age! I just, ya know, expect things like that from say, Motley Crue, not In Flames!

Good luck on the video, again, that just rocks ass that you guys are finally filming one. If ya end up on MTV's "Making the Video" though, consider me an ex-fan. :tickled:

@Damnationx: The video for "Touch of Red". Cripes, just horrible. *smacks forehead* But hey, if titties is what you want, by all means WATCH IT my man!

Man, i'm really behind, I wasn't aware they made a video for that song.

But then again, I don't like the new album. :tickled:

Well, there were topless dancers ala Cradle in the Carpathian Forest DVD, but they were about 250lbs each. I think my drummer and I both got sick when we first saw them. I mean, it was funny and all, but there's just some things you don't wanna see.

Novembers Paul said:
Oh, and we may need fluffers. :)

I'm kidding, of course.

:tickled: :tickled: Laughed my ass off when I read that one.

I didn't really like the In flames Video. Or In Flames for that matter. Has anyone seen the Dimmu Borgir video. That was a pretty cool one. Do you know how long it will take to shoot?