Viking mythology and all that goes with it

Groves and Sacred Spaces in Germanic and Scandinavian Heathenry. I am currently writing one for the next journal on heathen worship and have another one backed up after that on gifting.

Thanks! I hate my lousy English abilities, but I will fight.....

So I ran a search and nothing popped up, but excuse me if this has already been asked. What are the 3 rings in Mjollnir? I got my own hammer finally and I noticed the 3 rings (at least i think they are) on it. Do they mean anything or is it just knotwork?

There are any number of symbols with rings included, and there are huge varieties of hammers, too. So, I guess it depends on what your Mjällner looks like... Picture?

Oh, that's not three rings, though. The original is a knot work thingy that looks like a figure 8 with a circle over it, sort of. It's just there to be pretty.

I wonder if you guys can recommend me some good movies about viking culture/believes/lifestile/warfare/technology and basically everything that's related to vikings? :)

Not sure about historical accuracy, but pretty good old movie is
"Korpen Flyger"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087432/

Funny but as a comedy only:
Erik the Viking
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097289/

Yeah, what Gnoff said. Korpen Flyger is called Return of the Barbarians in it's English language release. There is at least one follow-up to it, too. Beowulf and Grendel covers about 1/3 of the original Beowulf, but it's decent, because they've at least tried to be somewhat historically accurate. They used some equipment from some of the members of our group for it, so I know for a fact that at least some of the costumes etc. are accurate! LOL.
Erik the Viking is a must see, as is 13th Warrior, just for its sheer fucked upped ness. They're both funny, and really, about as Viking as Lord of the Rings, which is based much on Norse lore...

Outlander was good fun. Not sure how accurate it was to period stuffs, but the idea of a space man landing in with vikings aside, it's a rather good flic.

so wutz the whole story behind the new album surtur rising? how does the story go with godz n stuff?

Random question, and I apologize if it's already been asked but search didn't bring it up, Nanna died from heart break at Baldr's pire yes? So... did she end up in Hel along side him?

So here's a question on the only forum I can think to ask. Is there any information about what happens to Lady Freyja during ragnarok? Riding into battle on her Boar leading the charge?