Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Our walk back after lunch was rather wet, quite a bit of rain.
Luckily I had a dry T-shirt at work, but the pants might take a while.

Is it OK to sit in your underwear at work?
Yes, but only if it is orange ;o)))
Watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got up at 3 am last morning, started with beer at 4 pm, ended with beer 9.30 am this morning. Got up at 1 pm, now beer.

Am I not too old for this?

Not at all. Chaotic every now and then is perfectly OK. :loco: Unless you are behaving like that because you have bad jet lag, in which case it sucks big time.

How's the Facebook diet going?

Our walk back after lunch was rather wet, quite a bit of rain.
Luckily I had a dry T-shirt at work, but the pants might take a while.

Is it OK to sit in your underwear at work?

The receptionist at my work sits in pretty much nothing but her underwear, in a see-through top.

Before you gents start dropping by to visit, let me tell you, she's 62 and has a wrinkly back and saggy tits. Life in the old dog yet. Literally.

My friend passed out at Iron Maiden last night, I was so full of wtf. I ended up drag/carrying him a fucking long way to the edge of the crowd (despite him probably outweighing me by a good 60-70 pounds at least) and a security guy called first aid. My friend then proceeded to apparently recover and want to go back into the crowd. The thing that I found weirdest was how no one seemed willing to react, even if it was just to pass the word to security or something...

Somehow that didn't cure our appetite for partying, as after the show a bunch of us reduced my house to shambles, complete with cigarette burns, puke, and a broken door XD

Sheepshaggers tastes like dish water.

It's not everyone's cup of tea. Specially if you have been tasting several and it's the last you try, after a stout...

I was at the CAMRA festival recently and my tastebuds (and my pal's notes, as he was writing his comments) got a bit muddled up after a few hours. :D

There is a huge fucking mess in my bathroom and one of my friends is convinced I took a piss on him XD

I was actually trying to make him feel better by pouring some water on him while he puked XD