Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

will go and look at a new apartment tomorow.
It's a bit more expensive than the one I have now, but way closer to work.

We'll see how it goes.

Mmm we had a house disappointment recently. :cry: it was gorgeous, affordable, had it all and it was convenient for work for both of us. And the fact that I have to drive past it on a regular basis and remember that some sneaky bastard snapped it up behind everyone's back does not help, either. :bah::bah:

Mmm we had a house disappointment recently. :cry: it was gorgeous, affordable, had it all and it was convenient for work for both of us. And the fact that I have to drive past it on a regular basis and remember that some sneaky bastard snapped it up behind everyone's back does not help, either. :bah::bah:

That sucks :(

I'll hope fr the best, but will see tomorrow after looking at it and making some measurements.

Also need to calculate some new monthly costs, since it's gonna go up I guess with more loans.

War of the ants @ gnoff's place

Currently winning: the ants

But gnoff got a secret weapon that apparently will kill off the colony in an evil way by poisoning their food.

Make you sure you get them all killed, or at least give them a hangover so that they stay in their nest before you put the house in the market. :lol::lol::lol:

I still remember the summer when we had to zip lock and vacuum seal all food containers in the house (I was about 12 but remember opening everything with a lot of care in case ants came out all over the table)

Hope you win the war with the ants Gnoff.
I lost my fight with a beer can recently and broke my little toe. You should see the can though...major battle damage!

Got flirted with thanks to my Amon Amarth shirt yesterday. :D

Lol re reading that and looking at the answers it looks like I'm some guy who's like OMG CONTACT WITH A FEMALE, MUST TELL THE INTERNET!!!!!!

.....which I guess it sort of was:lol:

On another note can't wait till maiden Friday \m/

No, it's that damn English tendency to require prepositions to make sense of the sentence. I still get my ins and ons mixed up :loco:

Actually in this case it could just be emphasis; I'm pretty sure if I'd said that aloud there would have been little doubt as to what I meant. Possibly adding a comma would have made it clearer, also.

Anyway, English is nowhere near as bad as French, and that's coming from someone who went through all their early schooling in French. Currently my least favorite thing about French is having 2 versions of 'you'. I know theoretically when/how each sould be used, but I hate trying to pick the right one for someone I don't know that well, especially in conversation.

Hope your meeting goes better then when we were looking to sell our house this spring. We had paid 85K in 1998 for it when it was built. Added a pool (15ft X 30ft with hot tub that pours into it) in 2004. In 2005 the place was appraised at 250,000. This spring it was appraised at 80K!!! I think we are gonna wait to sell.