Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Leaving early (actually very fucking early, too early even) Thursday morning for Sweden Rock Festival.

Bus leaves at 7 am, so guess I should be there at 6.30, leave home before 6 am, oh crap.

But hell, got a 4½ hour bus ride t drink beer on after that, it'll be ok.

Those of you who are on my FB know already, but I feel I have to shout it from the rooftops- There's still honesty in this world! :dopey:

I forgot an iPhone 3s in my local pub on Wednesday- I already called to immobilise it and checked my insurance to see if I was covered, before calling (with little hope) to ask if it had been handed in. And they said something along the lines of "of course it was, it's waiting for you here!"

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

They then asked "hello, you still there?" because I was so surprised I was lost for words! :D:D So, to cut a long story short, I do have my iPhone back with me, and I'm fairly chuffed.

Somene not so nice and honest has been able to get hold of my visa card number and drained my entire bank account, the day after I had 4 big deposits.

Oh joy, the fun of beggit this back by hassle with bank and police...

Luckily I have credit cards so I can purchase food, but the question is how I will afford beer on next festival on Friday and Saturday.

That sucks,Gnoff. At least you get to go to another festival this weekend. The next concert I'm going to isn't until Mid July. That might actually be a good thing. My liver needs a rest.

Somene not so nice and honest has been able to get hold of my visa card number and drained my entire bank account, the day after I had 4 big deposits.

Oh joy, the fun of beggit this back by hassle with bank and police...

Luckily I have credit cards so I can purchase food, but the question is how I will afford beer on next festival on Friday and Saturday.

Aw pet that sucks big time... Any idea how it may have happened? Have you been in any dodgy websites?

I think with credit cards you have some type of insurance, do you not? I think it comes to show nothing beats cash for convenience when you don't know where you are going. :erk:

Aw pet that sucks big time... Any idea how it may have happened? Have you been in any dodgy websites?

I think with credit cards you have some type of insurance, do you not? I think it comes to show nothing beats cash for convenience when you don't know where you are going. :erk:

Checked all my charges from before, no dodgy sites, no strange stores. Guess it got jacked from a "good place" somehow.

There is some sort of incurance, but may take a month or maybe more to get my money back.

Checked all my charges from before, no dodgy sites, no strange stores. Guess it got jacked from a "good place" somehow.

There is some sort of incurance, but may take a month or maybe more to get my money back.

But it's good to know that you are getting the money back though:)
The same thing happened to me once, and i had the money back within a week!
I'll keep my fingers crossed 4u.

At least you will get it back some time, that's nice to know...This still sucks big time though.