Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Thats crazy... :loco: Dark and cold days are better than too hot days ):< I know what Im talking because I have 50% of my family in Brazil and 50% in Finland, so Im always changing:lol: when is too hot you even couldnt sleep very good, and mosquitoes..oooo fucking mosquitoes:mad:

Edit: I actually do like winter as well. When it's fucking cold and sunny I'm totally fine with that. What I just can't stand is cold rainy weather. There are not many things in this world that I hate more than this kind of weather...
You're my man Thimon!!!

Just got back from Sweden, we went to Falun for Rockstad:Falun. That was fun. Spent the last night at a friend of a friend's house in the outskirts of Stockholm. We had a blast!

I think I have inverse Seasonal Affective Disorder. I cannot deal with too hot temperatures and am always quite crabby at the beginning of the spring.

Since I moved to Scotland I hate the long summer days even more 'cause I can't sleep properly- I remember a travel to the isle of Skye in the height of summer- you could still read by sunlight at 10 pm.... and up by 4 am because it was too light in the room...

Edit: What I just can't stand is cold rainy weather. There are not many things in this world that I hate more than this kind of weather...

That's called "dreich" - aka shitty and wet. All those words for rain are just plain annoying.

Since I moved to Scotland I hate the long summer days even more 'cause I can't sleep properly- I remember a travel to the isle of Skye in the height of summer- you could still read by sunlight at 10 pm.... and up by 4 am because it was too light in the room...

If you can't darken the room you're supposed to sleep in that sucks of course ;)

And now for something completely different (courtesy Monty Python lol). I've got tickets for the live show The Wall by Roger Waters cs. on april 8th 2011. Yess!!!