Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Ya I was giggling at the test after 4ml of morphine..but it still hurt (test I had they put a catheter into the artery in your hip to put in a tube that goes into your heart) Morphine and the local kept it from being too painful (they say it's a mild discomfort, but that's bullshit feels like an elephant is stepping on your artery) But it still hurts...I would have rather no test, no morphine.

Ah yes, the old "mild discomfort". A blatant lie. Although almost as bad is "take a deep breath in". You know they are going to do something unpleasant then. Although if it's a gyno they'll say "this may be a bit cold" instead.

TMI, I know!!

Fenrisúlfr;9081991 said:
I need some advice; before deleting the facebook account, I asked for my friends' emails and most gave them. I sent out a mass e-mail and none have replied. Are they really my friends or just acquaintances?

By the way, we need more people to wear bear-pelts at concerts now that they are dusting off the Valhall song :D

Acquaintances,unless of course you didnt meet them on the internet,then they just could be lazy like I am and never check thier emails.

It's odd, we may spend hours interacting with someone we never met online and think of them as friends... But two weeks ago an old friend from primary school recognised me (yeah, what are the chances of a girl from one-horse Spanish town moving abroad, then 17 years ago running into a friend from her primary school in Edinburgh?)

Anyway, we were close friends when we were 13, yet at 30 I really struggled to hold the conversation for more than 5 minutes without feeling awkward.

What I gathered from her end of the conversation is that I have not changed one bit- She had. Waaaay too much. Had it not been for her voice, there would have been nae chance of me recognising her. :erk:

At the end of the day I ended up marrying someone I met online, because I did not dismiss them as merely an acquaintance. And I'm not the only one. :cool:

The bottom line is... :heh: it's all relative. :heh:

It's odd, we may spend hours interacting with someone we never met online and think of them as friends... But two weeks ago an old friend from primary school recognised me (yeah, what are the chances of a girl from one-horse Spanish town moving abroad, then 17 years ago running into a friend from her primary school in Edinburgh?)

Anyway, we were close friends when we were 13, yet at 30 I really struggled to hold the conversation for more than 5 minutes without feeling awkward.

What I gathered from her end of the conversation is that I have not changed one bit- She had. Waaaay too much. Had it not been for her voice, there would have been nae chance of me recognising her. :erk:

But isnt the way you form any sort of relationship,be it romantic or otherwise,thru communication? I dont find it odd going on that, you talk to someone to get to know them doesnt have to be face to face.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Ipg5S4Vgw&feature=PlayList&p=57EAD8F30879D8F1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1[/ame]

Soooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool

It's quite odd I'm still sober.

This morning, 10.30 AM, Cairgorm brewery tour, went as mad as a bee in a flower show. Midday, pub lunch, more drinking, then on to distillery tour

Ok, distillery was a bit of a disappointment as did not make it past the shop (well, bloody bus full of Americans, how dare they book ahead????) still, a couple nice single malts for sample.

I am now off to visit pal of mine who homebrews, he should sort me out. :lol: But all in all fantastic week end in the Highlands!!! :)

I'll trade u weekends...evidently I am a bad person because I locked the back door last night :OMG: Think it would kill someone to have to unlatch a gate to come in the front the way people been carrying on.