Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

It's quite odd I'm still sober.

This morning, 10.30 AM, Cairgorm brewery tour, went as mad as a bee in a flower show. Midday, pub lunch, more drinking, then on to distillery tour

Ok, distillery was a bit of a disappointment as did not make it past the shop (well, bloody bus full of Americans, how dare they book ahead????) still, a couple nice single malts for sample.

I am now off to visit pal of mine who homebrews, he should sort me out. :lol: But all in all fantastic week end in the Highlands!!! :)

Glad you had a good time pet. DAMN US BLOODY AMERICANS! :p

I burnt my fucking knee in a fire fighting course today:mad:

The course was awesome though, if being a firefighter didn't involve so much interaction with people and being in exceptional shape I think I'd seriously consider it as a career.

hm...some time ago there was a Now playung thread for this...maybe we should revive it ^^

now listening to Autoemotive by Ghost Brigade

Seeing them live Sunday evening together with Insomnium, yeeha :headbang:

I leave for Sweden tomorrow and have managed to bruise the shit out of my knee. I was carrying laundry and didn't see the dog laying in the middle of the floor, so I tripped over him. He's fine and I landed in the pile of laundry, but my knee missed and hit the tile floor. Maybe it's a good thing Sweden is way too cold for me to go wearing shorts.

I leave for Sweden tomorrow and have managed to bruise the shit out of my knee. I was carrying laundry and didn't see the dog laying in the middle of the floor, so I tripped over him. He's fine and I landed in the pile of laundry, but my knee missed and hit the tile floor. Maybe it's a good thing Sweden is way too cold for me to go wearing shorts.
Ouch! And have fun in Sweden!

every now and then in our changing weather we do get real heat at the moment ;)

Sorry about the knee though, know it hurts as hell.

whereabouts in Sweden are you going?

Well, maybe it's cold if you come from somewhere really warm. For me, Sweden doesn't seem cold at all. :)

(I complain like crazy and feel like I'm dying when it gets much warmer than 25 C in the summer. )

Well, maybe it's cold if you come from somewhere really warm. For me, Sweden doesn't seem cold at all. :)

(I complain like crazy and feel like I'm dying when it gets much warmer than 25 C in the summer. )

I wanted to die this week, we had fucking 30 odd degree weather here this week. With humidity. In Quebec. In May.

Crazy, I tell you!!!

Hehe, there's nothing better than temperatures around 30°C + sunshine :lol:
This weekend we finally had some days warmer than 20°C after 2 or 3 weeks of rainy weather which have been fucking cold and disgustingly wet (It was like 7°C in the afternoon in May.... That really sucks ^^).

I'm still hoping that there will be another summer like 2003 sometime...more than 20 degrees in the night for weeks....That was awesome :headbang:

Edit: I actually do like winter as well. When it's fucking cold and sunny I'm totally fine with that. What I just can't stand is cold rainy weather. There are not many things in this world that I hate more than this kind of weather...