Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Missed Amorphis last month due to a beer festival, so it is true it is hard. Or perhaps it was just an odd coincidence.
Today there's no beer festival, which means it will be a great evening with Deströyer 666 and Demonical.

I am one of hte few teenagers here and I am rlllllly fuckiong drunk

next morning edit: what theeeee fuck, I fell asleep (passed out) in the public computer room and one of my friends just happened to see me and was nice enough to wake me up...I also remember stopping on the way back from the bar to take out my contact lenses; I was crouching on the ground in the middle of a parking lot being very obviously drunk. At some point I also scaled a fence and climbed some huge weather tower thing... at the end of the city dock. I think I'm lucky to not have any fines :lol:

A friend of mine got me a cracking present- A kiddy skull and crossbones lunchbox full of beer. :kickass: really made my day!

Beats the box of celebrations chocolates that I always get from people who mean well but don't have a clue whatsoever

Not metal, but given the facial-hair preferences of most Amon Amarth fans I think it's relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the train back home from Copenhagen. Sampled about 100 beers in 2 days, now writing them onto ratebeer while using the wireless internet connection on the train.

I think we're getting too used to having our creature comforts.

So how does it connect to the mainland? does the bridge have a separate rail connection or is it two bridges?

Snow in the northern isles? In May? WTF!!!!

And despite there being snow in the Highlands four weeks ago the xcountry resorts shut "because the dates were set before the begining of the season and we shut in mid February" Way to run a business. If there's decent snow in Pyrenees resorts and demand they are open in May!

Rhonda, I work with people who would gladly put up with that and more pain just to get the drugs...

Ya I was giggling at the test after 4ml of morphine..but it still hurt (test I had they put a catheter into the artery in your hip to put in a tube that goes into your heart) Morphine and the local kept it from being too painful (they say it's a mild discomfort, but that's bullshit feels like an elephant is stepping on your artery) But it still hurts...I would have rather no test, no morphine.

I need some advice; before deleting the facebook account, I asked for my friends' emails and most gave them. I sent out a mass e-mail and none have replied. Are they really my friends or just acquaintances?

By the way, we need more people to wear bear-pelts at concerts now that they are dusting off the Valhall song :D

Fenrisúlfr;9081991 said:
I need some advice; before deleting the facebook account, I asked for my friends' emails and most gave them. I sent out a mass e-mail and none have replied. Are they really my friends or just acquaintances?

By the way, we need more people to wear bear-pelts at concerts now that they are dusting off the Valhall song :D

Acquaintances of course