Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Happy Birthday from me as well :kickass:.

Just had a look at the Summer Breeze Homepage and my jaw was going :OMG:.

And now I'm :danceboy::hotjump::worship::D:D:headbang::kickass:

:lol:

ANd the reason is: They just added Be'lakor to the billing. How fucking great is that?! Woohooo, I thought I would have to wait at least til their next album before having a chance to see them play some stuff live. Though they won't be getting too much playtime I guess...maybe half an hour or so..but what the hell. That's better then nothing :heh:

Oh yes this ones a killer too...and I think it's gonna be played.
They got a lot of killer songs actually. But these two beat all others imho (not by far though ;)).

We should have a few beers before Be'lakor :-D

heheh listening to NSNS and Alex just yelled at me cuz I can't help but tap my foot, not good for my knee :(

Take care of you. Try not to hurt it more than necessary. It's just impossible to hold still complety throughout that song though, especially in and after the chorus (the melody there is just insane) ;)

I would prefer mead but yeah we should definately do that ^^.

Cross-posting in two forums is fun :lol:

Take care of you. Try not to hurt it more than necessary. It's just impossible to hold still complety throughout that song though, especially in and after the chorus (the melody there is just insane) ;)

I would prefer mead but yeah we should definately do that ^^.

Cross-posting in two forums is fun :lol:

Meh, I can't help it when I get into music sometimes...I am trying to be careful.

Too bad you missed out on Gnoff's mead at Bochum...hehehe I DRANK IT ALL!

LOL I do that here and on the Bloodbath boards.

up yours no balacony we both know that was a typing error due to this mouse pad on YOU (yes you asshat) breaking my freakin MOUSE!
You can keep the bottle out of my reach by standing on the second floor? I can climb stairs you know....

that was a typing error because you are a retard! thats what that was... nothing more, nothing less... oh and Queen of wrong button your that, too... not my fault that your mouse isnt water proof by the way... or tea proof i should say...

I dont need a second floor to get things out of your reach... I dont even need to stretch my arm to get things out your reach...