Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I am Empress Wrong Button since you dumped my mouse in your freakin tea! Who's the clumsy one...the one who might accidently hit the mouse pad or the Captain Clumsy Pants that dumped a LOGITECH mouse in a cup of tea??? (don't you get me started that you :cry: that your belly hurt to get out of doing laundry which I cannot atm)

Now get your happy ass over here so I can school you in some Skip-Bo!!! That doesn't require reach or stairs...

I just did a piñata activity with my nursery Spanish class. They loved it.
even my kamizake kid was meek as a lamb when I said the piñata would be reward for working well in class.

I think it raises some kind of primal instinct in kids- Destroy a donkey effigy and be rewarded with something made out of sugar and E-numbers that comes from inside it... :) Something like grownup guys and barbecues (fire + meat + beer = bliss)

I just hope I don't get chicken pox as a result... one of the kids was off with it. :erk: but her twin came because "despite having been exposed to it all week she did not get it"...

edit: She did not get it... yet.

Empress Wrong Button since you dumped my mouse in your freakin tea! Who's the clumsy one...the one who might accidently hit the mouse pad or the Captain Clumsy Pants that dumped a LOGITECH mouse in a cup of tea??? .

Yeah, that's what posting in two different forums does to you, pet. Although I can't possibly find a context of human interaction where that will make any sense so maybe it was aimed for us after all. :)

No no, my Empress Wrong button is because I am forever hitting the wrong button, on the computer, my nintendo DSI, our Wii, the remote, the microwave....if it has buttons...I will at some point hit the wrong one. It's a talent, all in the fingers ;)

Judging by the fact my eye is black and blue and swollen shut,and my knee is busted up,I think I had fun watching my buddy and his band open a show for Finntroll last night lol