Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Home from the hospital. Surgery went well. My knee is REALLY swollen (looks like I have soccer ball in there) but pain is manageable. Tired, but my wonderful husband is taking very good care of me.

I get spam on how to enlarge my penis, who wants to trade me for that? :heh:

Good to hear everything went well!!

And I will trade you..must have an impressive penis for my nude webcam girl spam!!:lol:

Home from the hospital. Surgery went well. My knee is REALLY swollen (looks like I have soccer ball in there) but pain is manageable. Tired, but my wonderful husband is taking very good care of me.

Good to hear everything is pretty much alright. What did they have to do with your knee?

@Drone Ranger: What are you talking about?

Thesis is finished, feels nice to go outside rather than live in a library. Next up, month in Africa working on rural development project. Been trying to acclimate myself by not using the AC. Come back to write report, then a month in Europe doing brewery/cidery road from Belgium and country roads in France to Basque country.

Congratulations on finishing the thesis, Belgar. That's a load off your shoulders, huh? And isn't it weird how you have so much time suddenly?

Hey, Spanish lass, better to be an abrupt, frank bitch than an abrupt Frankish one, no? Abrupt and frank is more Valkyrie-ish...

Thesis is finished, feels nice to go outside rather than live in a library. Next up, month in Africa working on rural development project. Been trying to acclimate myself by not using the AC. Come back to write report, then a month in Europe doing brewery/cidery road from Belgium and country roads in France to Basque country.

Congrats Belgar... smart Alec, are you????

On the subject of that trip... you've made me jealous. I love Brittany, and I just love the Basque country. :)

Make sure you stop and have grub in a Basque sagardotegi (cider house) you won't need to eat again for a week.

Congratulations on finishing the thesis, Belgar. That's a load off your shoulders, huh? And isn't it weird how you have so much time suddenly?

Hey, Spanish lass, better to be an abrupt, frank bitch than an abrupt Frankish one, no? Abrupt and frank is more Valkyrie-ish...

Yah, I'm so Frank i'll start being called Clovis soon. :) I have to say it makes life a bit easier in the office world... that place is so fucking clique-ish it makes me gag.

Good to hear everything is pretty much alright. What did they have to do with your knee?

There's fat ball in your knee, mine was swollen and infected so it had to be removed, plus some scar tissue from a previous surgery (this is my second one) was swollen and infected as well. The swollen scar tissue moved my patella (kneecap) which had to be realigned. The patella was also sitting on some nerves which were dying and need to but cut.

@ The Nepresso lovers...I LOVE MY JURA!!!!

Thanks Tyra and Spanish_lass. A nice relief indeed. It's nice to have more free time and looking back, it's amazing to see how much you learn during the process. The next step is to try and get this published. That's going to be a much different story.

The Basque trip should be a fun one. Not sure of the exact places we will visit. Although I am super exited that a friend who has a farm of cedro negro and makes pata negra will let us stay with them. I just can't have enough of that food.

There's fat ball in your knee, mine was swollen and infected so it had to be removed, plus some scar tissue from a previous surgery (this is my second one) was swollen and infected as well. The swollen scar tissue moved my patella (kneecap) which had to be realigned. The patella was also sitting on some nerves which were dying and need to but cut.

@ The Nepresso lovers...I LOVE MY JURA!!!!

Ouch... I think I need a nesspresso to soothe my nerves after reading that... does not sound pleasant.

I love Jura too.... I take it you mean Isle of Jura single malt whisky, don'tcha??? :erk: Or is it a brand of coffee??? :cool:

Ouch... I think I need a nesspresso to soothe my nerves after reading that... does not sound pleasant.

I love Jura too.... I take it you mean Isle of Jura single malt whisky, don'tcha??? :erk: Or is it a brand of coffee??? :cool:

No, it's a coffee maker. Swiss made. Fancy bastard. Grinds the beans fresh for each cup and many other fancy ass things.

That sounds like your knee must've hurt really bad. A hurting patella is definately not a nice thing to have...