Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Surprisingly little, considering the amount of drunken mischief that went on...I think it was the pitchers we were drinking straight from while bowling that did it:lol:

I once woke up to find a huge traffic cone in my bath tub

I woke up on my front porch one time with no clue how I got there. Sadly the funniest thing I dont remember have only been told about from my roomates,and that was trying to cook a frozen dinner in the sink,getting pissed off because it wouldnt cook and giving it to the dog.

Mi friend nicked one in Glasgow. She stuffed all her clothes inside it and took it back to Madrid. It's now a lamp.

The guy at the check in counter did look a bit puzzled. :)

Nicked a what? A traffic cone? That's the only thing mentioned I can really even vaguely imagine having clothes stuffed inside it or becoming a lamp :lol:

Nicked a what? A traffic cone? That's the only thing mentioned I can really even vaguely imagine having clothes stuffed inside it or becoming a lamp :lol:

Ah, yes, Indeed. She nicked a bathcone, not a bathtub. It was one of those gigantic ones that are fixed to the ground and have an arrow to direct traffic around it- and she is just about the same height. I don't know how she dragged it home. :lol::lol::lol:

It's a local obsession.

135898.jpg

0723_david_hume_statue_coned.jpg

lordkelvin_small.jpg

uk98.jpg

The Playgirl Pics, it is odd and creepy looking at them now, but what is disturbing was seeing recent pics of him fat, full beard (nothing wrong with that, but not on him), looking haggard and almost Jim Morrison like (flickr has some really scary newer ones)

Flight cancelled today as well.

46 minutes on the phone in line, gotta be my turn soon?

Yesterday on tv some expert said that the earth might cool down 1 degree C. over the next few years. Together with less CO2 now (as there are no flights...)
Good for the planet!!
Sorry for u though gnoff.